Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Special K.V. Mahadevan section:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sreeni2006

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Special K.V. Mahadevan section: Reply with quote

Hi Srini,

The following movies should not be in that section:

Adavi Ramudu:Chakravathy
Trisulam: Chakravathy

Regards,

Sreeni
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Special K.V. Mahadevan section: Reply with quote

sreeni2006 wrote:
Hi Srini,

The following movies should not be in that section:

Adavi Ramudu:Chakravathy
Trisulam: Chakravathy

Regards,

Sreeni

inkO mATa cheppanDi.. Smile Just kidding. Both movies were done by mAma only.. 200% correct.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sreeni2006

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Srini,

oops sorry for posting it twice. I always thought adavi ramudu was chakravathy. I checked on imdb.com and they also posted it as chakravathy. I haven't seen the movie yet, but have listened to the songs.

Regards,

sreeni
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Pl. post here your favorite KVM's songs and why..

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sreeni2006, as srini said, they are both KVM movies and I am 2000% confident about it!

srini, i am not talking about any specific KVM favorite song here as there are too many to list Very Happy but I thought I will mention an observation about his songs (I am sure most of the folks here observed that too).

In many of his songs that have 3 stanzas or charanams, he had a habit of composing the 2nd or middle stanza in a different tune from the 1st and 3rd which share the same tune. Other MDs had done this too on occasion but Mama did that a lot more frequently than others. Now as most of us know Very Happy , composing one tune for all charanams is hard enough but imagine coming up with 2 tunes for charanams -- that is truly great in my opinion.
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sreeni2006, as srini said, they are both KVM movies and I am 2000% confident about it!

srini, i am not talking about any specific KVM favorite song here as there are too many to list Very Happy but I thought I will mention an observation about his songs (I am sure most of the folks here observed that too).

In many of his songs that have 3 stanzas or charanams, he had a habit of composing the 2nd or middle stanza in a different tune from the 1st and 3rd which share the same tune. Other MDs had done this too on occasion but Mama did that a lot more frequently than others. Now as most of us know Very Happy , composing one tune for all charanams is hard enough but imagine coming up with 2 tunes for charanams -- that is truly great in my opinion.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:

Two other (such) songs that come to my mind instantly are: Balu's kalakAlam idE pADanee and Sathyam's kalisE kaLLalOnA.
movie_lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,
mAma vardhanti sandarbhanga prachurinchina pratyEka editorials dwArA chAlA teliyani vishayAlu telusukunnAnu..ee avakAsAnni kalpinchina, avi rAyADAniki samayam sakthi kETAyinchina sodara(i) music lovers ki dhanyavAdAlu..

ika mAma swaraparichina pATalalO nAku nachchinavi anTe lekka peTTaTam kashTam kAni pratyEkamaian ishTam ErpaDDa pATalu mAtram 'rAjA ramesh' chitram lOnivi..chinnapaTi ninchi NTR abhimAni avvaDam chEta manaki ANR, krishna anTe ishTam unDEdi kAdu[sOdara fans (esp hanuman) ee mukka ikkada prastAvinchinanduku kshaminchAli].
'rAjA ramesh' cinema ANR di ainappaTikini andulO pATalu bAgA hum chEstu unDEvADini.. cinema box office daggara bOrla paDinaTTu gurthu..kAni aa pATalu ippuDu vinTunna EdO teliyani maimarapu kalugutundi..

veelu chikkinappuDalla aa pATalu vinTunE unTa..vinani vAllu (???) evaraina unTe oka sAri tappakunDa vinanDi..I'll bet you will like it..Thats it..
sunson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

My favourite KVM song (I will not go for the famous ones which everyone knows) is "Edalo mohana lahiri Edute mohana allari" from "Chilaka Josyam".

There is so much simplicity and tenderness to the lyric that is well accentuated by the simplicity of the tune and orchestration of mama.

Of course, SPB and PS did a good job at singing.

Regards
Sunson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: