Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Biography of S.P.Kodandapani
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hari

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Biography of S.P.Kodandapani Reply with quote

Can any one provide the date of birth, place of birth, date of death and other details of the music director S.P.Kodandapani ?
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that SP Kodandapani is from Guntur dt (not sure exactly where he is from). His younger brother, SP Venkanna Babu made a few movies with Chiru (rustum and donga moguDu).

SPK worked as an assistant to Susarla Dakshina Murthy before he became a full pledged music director and half of his movies jAnapada chitrAlu (NTR, Kantha Rao movies).

I don't recall reading any biographies online on SPK..

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hari

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Srini,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. To my surprise I could not find even a single website containing the biography of MD Kodandapani.

Really it is very unfortunate forgetting a music director who introduced a great singer like S.P.Balu to the film industry.

This site is like "Edarilo Oasis" for me as it is containing great songs of late 60's and 70's.

Srini, as you said Kodandapani scored music for 'Janapada chitralu' and also for crime movies for heroes like ,Kantharao,Krishna and some for NTR and Sobhanbabu. Orchestrization of his songs was fast as well as melodious. He made effective use of the instruments like Tabla, Flute, Guitar in between the "charanam"s. My request is, please try to include the below songs of MD Kodandapani in the site.

1. "Devi kshemama" from the movie "Shantinilayam"
2. "Enduke Enduke Chandamama" from the movie "Aggimeeda Guggilam"
3. "Cheli Nee Korika" from "Suguna sundari katha"
4. " Okatai podama oohalavahinilo" from "Asthulu Anthastulu"
5. "A vuru evaru neevaru" from "Ukku Pidugu"
6. "Navaragamala virisindi" from "Pachani samsaram"
7. "Ennadu chudani Andalu" from "Jwala dweepa Rahasyam"
8. "Ora chupulu" from "Manchimithrulu"

Srini, I can tell without any doubt that you will definitely enjoy the above songs.
Thanks,
Hari
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: kodandapani Reply with quote

hi,

baalu introduce chesindaanikante aayana baalu ku 40 years future undi ani cheppadam aayana talentnu teluputundi.

Yes he was certainly the most neglected MD of telugu industry which was then dominated by banners and every banner had their own MDs.

I always think KODANDAPANI is similar to Ravi of hindi field. Ravi inspite of all his competitors gave beautiful melodies even in Junglee times and araadhana times. Listen to the songs of Waqt, Gumraah, humraaz you feel the same about Kodandapaani.

I always wonder why NTR didnt consider him for future projects eventhough he gave memorable hits for him in DEVATA and Gopaludu Bhoopaludu

Kishor
Hari

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Thanks Kishore for throwing more light on the discussion.

The music composed by Kodandapani in the late 60's and early 70's, in the songs like "vishala gaganamlo chandamama" from the movie "Maha Baludu"", "chiru chiru navuulu" from the movie "Iddaru monagallu", "Ennallo vechina Udayam" from the movie "Manchi Mithrulu" and "Thanivi teeralede" from the movie "Gooduputhani" and "Nee cheyee na cheyee" from the movie "Jathaka Rathna Midathambotlu" and in many more songs was simply superb and a decade ahead of those times.

Particularly when we observe the song "chalada ee chotu" from the movie "Nenante Nene", the composition of the song was so unique and I used to listen this song during my childhood days very frequently ( in 70's) over "Akashavani" but in later years Akashavani totally forgot this song.

Hari
Jamadagni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more info on him :

For the first time, he rendered his vocals to a song called " Santhoshameela Sangeethameela" in Santhanam (1955). Jamunarani was his co-singer.

Before becoming an independent composer, he did his apprenticeship under Maama Mahadevan.

" Kanna Koduku (1961) was his first film. Before this, he composed music for several plays produced under the supervision of Padmanabham for REKHA and MURALI group.

People like Jaggaiah ( Padandi Mundhuku), Bavanarayana encouraged him a lot
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamadagni wrote:
Some more info on him :

For the first time, he rendered his vocals to a song called " Santhoshameela Sangeethameela" in Santhanam (1955). Jamunarani was his co-singer.

Before becoming an independent composer, he did his apprenticeship under Maama Mahadevan.

" Kanna Koduku (1961) was his first film. Before this, he composed music for several plays produced under the supervision of Padmanabham for REKHA and MURALI group.

People like Jaggaiah ( Padandi Mundhuku), Bavanarayana encouraged him a lot

Thanks Jamadagni for sharing the info here Smile

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
UdaySripathi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Well, Kodandapani garu was my China Thathagaru....

Let me give you a brief background about him. Kodandapani garu was one of 5 children of SP Nandyayya.

The first one was S.P.Nagabhushanam, Second, S.P.Radhakrishna, then S.P.Kodandapani and then S.P Venkannababu. They have a sister who used to stay in Manthinavari palem near Guntur and she too passed away recently.

Nagabhushanam garu was not connected to the industry...But his son S.P.Ramakrishna is a leading make up man in Chennai.

Radhakrishna garu started a film magazine in 1960's...I guess one of the first...and later produced too and started a big chemical industry. He expired around 11 years back. His son and my father, SP Rajaram, is a graduate of Madras Film Institute at Adyar and has directed many films like Samajaniki Saval, Muddai Muddugumma etc.

Then Kodandapani garu...I am sure you know all about his films...His son Sp Easwar is a successful Music director in Chennai and does a lot of TV work. He composed for some movies too.

Then SP Venkanna Babu garu, He produced many movies with Krishna, Chiranjeevi, Rajendraprasad etc. He is survived by his wife and 3 children, all not connected to the Industry.

Coming to me, I am a screenplay writer here in the Hindi film industry and have worked before as an assistant cameraman and associate director for many feature films...I am in the process of directing my first feature film...

I guess in our family, only Easwar, Ramakrishna and me are remaining who are carrying the torch forward Smile

Need any other info?
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.. I am thrilled to see your post here Uday gAru.. may we know your complete name?

Is SP in your last name and in Balu's name is one and same?

PN Ramachandra Rao assisted your dad in samAjAniki savAl mobie, right? Was it your dad's first debut movie?

Unilike all most of other music directors (who look weak or short physically), Kodandapani gAru looked very handsome and big Smile Every time I see his picture in any books or on TV, this is what I feel about him Smile

Pl. contribute your vast knowledge with us... Recently, a nephew of Sathyam gAru also came in touch with me and Surya. We are very happy to see people like you here Smile

Who are the other (present day) music directors that worked under SPK ?

Thanks,
Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow,

We are equally thrilled to have you in our DB. By the way, please throw more light on SPK. Like his total filmography, whether you people do have all the songs composed by SPK.

what was his style of composing. Because I find his tunes are generally very different.

Whether any chance of availability of padandi munduku songs..

Regards

Kishor
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Uday garu to the group! Srini, Uday can correct me if I am wrong but I read long long time ago that the SP (Sripathi Panditaradhyula) part is the same for SPK and SPB.
UdaySripathi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for your warm welcome guys!

@Schimata2: Thanks! I am thrilled to be here in this site that is discussing my china thathagaru! My full name is Uday Sripathi Panditharadhyula. Yes, even Balu garu has the same surname but we are not direct relatives with balu garu but connected lil bit far away Wink

For practical reasons, I condensed my name to Sripathi Uday. Hehe....Even Charan, Balu gari son keeps Sripathi now Wink

By the way, you are absolutely right about PN Ramachara Rao...He assisted my father in Samajaniki Saval! How did you know this? It was my dad's debut movie with Superstar Krishna and Sridevi.

@Nandakishor K: I guess my babai, Easwar would have all the info on Kodandapani garu...I will get some information from my father too...He was staying with Kodandapani garu only when he was doing his Diploma from film making and met my mother who was staying in the opposite house in Rangarajapuram!! Haha! By the way, My mother's father, my maternal grandfather M.Devendranath was a well known Editor and my great grandfather Chalapathi Rao garu was the Production Controller for Vijaya Vauhini. He was by the way Production controller for Mayabazaar.

Mikkilineni garu and Padmanabham garu were close family friends of Kodandapani garu and our family.

I used to visit Chennai a lot before (I was born there and lived there for many years) and whenever I had time, used to visit Padmanabham garu...he used to tell me a lot of things of the old times...Same with Mikkilineni garu....Mikkilineni gari daughter dropped me from a height of 6 feet when I was a baby...hahaha! Guess that's why I too got into the industry!!!

@Hanuman: Yes, we have the same surnames...Will try to get more information on my next visit home! Meanwhile, will love to take part in the discussion!
vbhagavathula

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Uday SP! It is very good to have on board. You will be flooded with so many questions (Believe it or not I have mine ready!)

All the best for your new film.

Like to get more information.

Cheers
Venu
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Uday gAru for clarifying some of our doubts..

Like Hanuman, we also read that yours and Balu's last names are same somewhere online a while ago... But I was skeptical about it, as I know you are from Guntur dt and they are from the boarder of AP.

Secondly, when I read in a recent Balu's biographical book, it was mentioned that SPK used to call Balu as "pantulu".. since then there is a little streak of doubt and that's why I wanted to first get it cleared Smile

Coming to your dad's first movie... recently my friend, Sri of TeluguCinema.com had interviewed PN Ramachandra Rao and he mentioned about it Smile
UdaySripathi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Srinivas, you can call me Uday...Let's dispense with the garus Smile....Read your profile and I am happy to see your efforts which are very commendable!

Okay...First, I just spoke to my babai (Kodandapani gari abbayi) and he said he has to find the old songs and in fact, he too did not have many of my thatha gari songs which are in your site. A humble request from me...Can you email/courier all the MP3's of Kodandapani gari songs you have in your database? He is eager to add that into his collection.

Second, Please ask me whatever info you need regarding Kodandapani garu, I will post it here immediately.

Someone asked his date of birth...Well, no one in our family knows that..Either not recorded or the time was misplaced. But he was born in Guntur to SP Nandayya and SP. Rajarajeshwari devi. He was the youngest.

@vbhagavathula: Thanks so much for your welcome. I will try to answer whatever I can...It will be my pleasure Smile
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

One more request from our side, We know that balu used to sing the tracks for almost all of kodandapani songs from 1964-65 onwards. Whether our MDs like their hindi counterparts keep those tracks or will they simply erase.

The reason is recently I heard the song Zindagi Ek khwab hai which was sung brilliantly by mukesh in jagte raho in the voice of Manna dey too which I suppose was first recorded in his voice and subsequently sung by mukesh.

We wish that Mr Eshwar will be able to tell atleast the no of films and their names for which Mr SPK composed. With the launch of vcds by lots of companies we can get the songs composed by SPK only when we know the filmography. These companies which are marketing the vcds are not providing the names of Music Directors many times.

Regards,

Nandakishor
ps:Any person related to film industry will be hunted by fans all over.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UdaySripathi wrote:

Okay...First, I just spoke to my babai (Kodandapani gari abbayi) and he said he has to find the old songs and in fact, he too did not have many of my thatha gari songs which are in your site. A humble request from me...Can you email/courier all the MP3's of Kodandapani gari songs you have in your database? He is eager to add that into his collection.

Thanks Uday for your nice words.. I will chat with another site admin, Surya Guduru and we will send you whatever SPK songs we have with you. I guess apart from what we have on the site, Surya may have some more with him.

For now, look here for all SPK songs:
http://www.chimatamusic.com/search.php?st=SP+Koda

Cheers,
Srini
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Uday! (no garu on your request)
Pleasant surprise that someone so close to SPK garu has become an active member of our site.

We wish you all the best in your endeavours and hope that you will actively participate in our DB.

We will try our best to get you all the songs of SPK garu:)
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uday gAru..

Pl. send your mailing (adE as per India, postal Smile ) address to schimata@gmail.com and suryaguduru@gmail.com and we will make an arrangement that you would receive a CD with all SPK .mp3 songs that we have with us.

Cheers,
Srini
UdaySripathi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya: Thank you very much! Would love to participate in various discussions here.

Srinivas garu...I don't know how to thank you guys! I am sending you my mailing address right away. Thanks so much again!
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UdaySripathi wrote:
Surya: Thank you very much! Would love to participate in various discussions here.

Srinivas garu...I don't know how to thank you guys! I am sending you my mailing address right away. Thanks so much again!

Thanks Uday..
We are making arrangements to send you a CD by the end of the next weekend.

Cheers,
Srini
UdaySripathi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi Srinivas! You people are very kind! Thanks so much!
UdaySripathi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Back! Reply with quote

Hello everybody!! I am back here! I apologize for my brief disappearance but I was away on a long shoot.

By the way, thanks so so much for the CD. Guys, anytime anyone of you are in Mumbai, the dinner is on me! I guess you have my phone number. Why don't you all email me your contact details so we can keep in touch?

I am producing a show for an international network and that will bring me to the US later this year....I would love to meet all of you people who are there.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Back! Reply with quote

UdaySripathi wrote:
Hello everybody!! I am back here! I apologize for my brief disappearance but I was away on a long shoot.

By the way, thanks so so much for the CD. Guys, anytime anyone of you are in Mumbai, the dinner is on me! I guess you have my phone number. Why don't you all email me your contact details so we can keep in touch?

I am producing a show for an international network and that will bring me to the US later this year....I would love to meet all of you people who are there.

Thanks Uday gAru.. pl. stay in touch.

Srini
UdaySripathi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Coming to NY Reply with quote

Hi friends!

How are you all doing? I am visiting the US next month in the second week! I will be mostly around the east coast.

It would be my pleasure to meet any of you for coffee and discuss Telugu cinema, music etc Smile

Please do let me know if you are around....
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Coming to NY Reply with quote

UdaySripathi wrote:
Hi friends!

How are you all doing? I am visiting the US next month in the second week! I will be mostly around the east coast.

It would be my pleasure to meet any of you for coffee and discuss Telugu cinema, music etc Smile

Please do let me know if you are around....

Welcome Uday gAru to the US!!!

Pl. write to me at chimata.music@gmail.com and I know a few friends in the east coast and they would like to see you. Pl. give your contact number in the mail.

BTW, I am in Calif and I will be busy with office work until the end of this year and can not plan any east coast trips Sad
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject: Biography of S P Kodandapani Reply with quote

I really enjoyed the Biography, and feel that Humphrey Carpenter, along with Tom Shippey, are the best commentators and critics that Tolkien has ever had. It really gives you a lot of insight into him. Highly recommended.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
delmetjjc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Biography of S P Kodand Reply with quote

I would also like to know if there is a way to keep the people and their birthdays from printing in the biography section. I want the biography section to be only for a family history I'm writing and keep the birthdays of each individual in the birthday section. I asked this question before in a different section about a month ago and never was responded to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cinnadoda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: Biography of S P Kodandapani Reply with quote

I remembered who I was Spirit. Soma

It is assumed that Hemingway started this with his own biography. I guess he wrote, “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”

Please write yours if moved to do so.
aniscicalt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: kortney kane mchte ordentlich flachgelegt werden Reply with quote

papusexmovies download
peshawar local girls porn
www hidden bus *** com
lara croft fake ***
www desi b com

antarvasna sister seduce brother
desi pronbrazzers
seghe cazzi piccoli
video sexe budak
*** with small boys aunt desi mobi
live *** with enema

cute babysitter sucking and fucking
first play video
asian teen fucks stranger bathroom
old indian lady home ***
virgin gratis movie
transen im badeanzug
hindi marite sxse video
portuguese fuck cock
brazilian anal on megavideo
gonzomovies com

mallu porn tube dios
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:32 am    Post subject: Luar Biasa Judi Bola Situs Reply with quote

Menanggapi orang bertanya tentang akun judi bola resmi, link alternatif bola88 terbaru 2021, sbi online internet banking mobile number change, Saya sangat merekomendasikan ini lihat judi bola blog or link resmi judi slot, judi bola terpercaya 2021, bombay, situs judi online24jam terpercaya 2021 deposit pulsa, sbox dev, belum lagi ini keren situs judi bola toko di atas ini agen bola tangkasnet, bandar agen judi bola88, live streaming bola euro 2021, bandar bola 885, link alternatif qq288zz.com, dan jangan lupa ini membantu sbo online situs which is also great. Also have a look at this terbaik live bola toko dan juga ini cara taruhan bola pur 1/2, link alternatif m88 indonesia, agent ibcbet login, live bola malaysia vs kuwait, boots manchester, belum lagi ini lihat situs judi bola url dan jangan lupa ini link alternatif m88 wap, dewa judi qq.info, dewa judi film hongkong, link alternatif bola88.net, bola 88 live chat, dan jangan lupa ini keren situs judi online halaman yang juga layak untuk dilihat. Saya juga merekomendasikan ini hebat bola net toko bersama semua ini judi online24jam terpercaya 2020, nama dewa judi togel, sbobet 77777, sbobet mobile indonesia, poker bola88 apk, dan juga ini baru pokerbola toko di atas ini sbobet leeds, dewa judi film hongkong, sbobet mobile version, bolagila judi togel, situs judi bola dan slot, bersama semua ini lihat sbo url yang juga hebat. Akhirnya, lihat ini lihat live bola link and agen judi bola malaysia, link alternatif 7meter 4u, live bola europa league, untuk memastikan ekstra. Lihat lainnya Membantu Bola Net Halaman 8beedfa

Last edited by FrankJScott on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:37 pm    Post subject: How Is Security For Baik Situs Poker Casinos? Reply with quote

Love a good read of this page Smile Btw, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly recommend this bagus situs casino online terbaik page along with this luar biasa judi casino online site and this teratas agen casino online terpercaya page and don't forget this luar biasa agen judi casino, not to mention this bagus online casino forum alongside this hebat agen casino online terpercaya profile and this hebat bandar casino online site and don't forget this hebat online casino.

If escorts is your vice, try this istanbul callgirl website together with this escort turky profile here!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:43 am    Post subject: Love a good read of this page :) Reply with quote

Growing fan of this article Smile Btw, if you're interested in great Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this teratas idn poker site along with this teratas judi poker profile and this luar biasa situs poker site. Also, don't forget this teratas judi poker terpercaya, not to mention this hebat idn poker online forum alongside this baik situs poker site. There's also this terbaik poker online indonesia site and don't forget this luar biasa idn poker, as well as bagus judi online site and don't forget this baik poker online forum is a good one too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:33 pm    Post subject: Huge fan of this this blog :) Reply with quote

Growing fan of this page Smile Btw, if you're interested in awesome Indonesian casinos, I very much suggest this bagus qq online page along with this hebat qq online forum and this bagus qq online profile. Also, don't forget this luar biasa qq online, not to mention this luar biasa qq online forum.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 pm    Post subject: Huge fan of this this blog :) Reply with quote

Growing fan of this site Smile Btw, if you're interested in great Indonesian casinos, I very much suggest this luar biasa poker online indonesia website along with this baik agen poker online profile and this luar biasa poker online indonesia site. Also, don't forget this baik judi poker terpercaya, not to mention this hebat agen poker forum alongside this hebat judi poker terpercaya page. There's also this teratas poker idn site and don't forget this bagus judi poker, as well as baik judi online site and I shouldn't leave out this hebat idn poker website is a good one too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:42 pm    Post subject: Loving the insights of this forum :) Reply with quote

Love checking out this forum Smile Btw, if you want to know the best online casino, I highly recommend this terbaik situs domino99 online Asia profile as well as this teratas situs domino99 online terbaik forum is important too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:04 pm    Post subject: Huge fan of this this forum :) Reply with quote

Pressfarm is a press database that assists entrepreneurs find journalists to write about their startups. Construct a set of reporters and get listed in startup websites in minutes. Applying our press outreach program, now you can seek out writers from different niches, guides and categories to find a very good fit for the story.

Pressfarm will even help create email pitches, press produces, material advertising and much more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that thinning down the subject to writers that are probably be interested in your startup is superior to sending mass emails.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:17 am    Post subject: Love checking out this forum :) Reply with quote

Love a good read of this site Smile Btw, if you're interested in major car info page, I very much suggest this tips to car buyers profile along with this how to car buyers site and this tips to sell my car page. Also, don't forget this advice to car buyers, not to mention this advice to buy my car forum alongside this advice to car buyers profile. There's also this see to buy my car forum and don't forget this tips to buy my car, as well as look to sell my car site and I shouldn't leave out this advice to buy my car forum is a good one too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:56 am    Post subject: Newest Hog Roast Of 2021 Reply with quote

To the man asking about hog roast Syston, hog roast catering Northam, hog roast Ewell, hog roast catering Hessle, pig roast Chorley, I highly recommend this hog roast catering South Queensferry not to mention hog roast Mexborough, hog roast Penicuik, hog roast catering Downpatrick, pig roast Clydebank, hog roast catering Cheadle, hog roast catering Newcastle-under-Lyme, hog roast catering New Milton, look at this hog roast catering Horwich as well as pig roast Whetstone, hog roast Cambourne, hog roast catering Barry, hog roast Kidsgrove, hog roast catering Cheadle Hulme, pig roast Street, pig roast Bridport, try this hog roast catering Northern Ireland for pig roast Maltby, hog roast catering Aberystwyth, hog roast catering Sandy, website. Also don't forget this hog roast catering Gosport alongside all hog roast catering Sandown, pig roast Trowbridge, hog roast catering Skegness, pig roast Bedworth, hog roast catering Caterham, pig roast Pontefract, pig roast Earl Shilton, look at this pig roast Worksop as well as pig roast Dalkieth, pig roast Viewpark, pig roast Strabane, pig roast Nairn, hog roast catering Durham, hog roast catering Haslemere, hog roast catering Poynton, try this hog roast catering Shoreham-by-Sea for what is covid risk assessment, Seattle CPA, bad smell in my dishwasher, forum too. See More Best Hog Roast Online 5820053
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:43 pm    Post subject: Newest Kamagra Of 2021 Reply with quote

In response to the person asking about which is better for ed viagra or cialis, where can i buy a viagra, kamagra zel sposób uzycia, I highly recommend this helpful Viagra blog or sildenafil bez recepty apteka internetowa, will viagra ever be sold over the counter, viagra connect superdrug, Kamagra Apteka, leki na potencje dostepne w aptece, as well as this useful Cialis advice as well as cialis daily doses, kamagra 100 mg oral jelly shqip, cialis pills what do they do, how much does a pill of cialis cost, cialis tab 5mg cost, on top of this great Kamagra details which is also great. Also have a look at this fine Viagra tips not to mention viagra side effects nhs, can i take cialis every other day, viagra opinie sfd, how to tell if a man uses viagra, viagra bez recepty apteka warszawa, alongside all this awesome Viagra forum as well as viagra meaning in tamil, cialis 20mg price in pakistan, can you get viagra on amazon, kamagra 100mg zel opinie, why use viagra tablet in telugu, on top of great Cialis url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this helpful Viagra recommendations on top of cialis cena w aptece, viagra connect 50mg reviews, how to take cialis for bph, kamagra oral jelly cheapest price, cialis dosage reviews, not to mention this awesome Viagra recommendations alongside all leki na potencje bez recepty forum, kamagra w zelu opinie, cialis cena u apotekama beograd, how to tell if a man is taking cialis, which is more expensive cialis or viagra, as well as useful Kamagra advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this helpful Viagra details for good measure. See more Highest Rated Kamagra Of 2021 026_37b
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:49 am    Post subject: Best Cialis Today Reply with quote

For the man asking about cialis uk prescription, viagra boys vinyl, potencja leki bez recepty forum, I highly recommend this cool Cialis blog or price of cialis tablet in pakistan, viagra tablet use in bengali, what is the price of viagra, cialis viagra levitra quale migliore, viagra bez recepty ile kosztuje, not to mention this fine Kamagra tips not to mention viagra for menstrual cramps, srodki na potencje dostepne w aptekach, viagra tablet side effects in tamil, cialis opinie uzytkowników, how to use cialis tablets, on top of this awesome Viagra advice which is also great. Also have a look at this great Kamagra forum not to mention what is kamagra 100mg oral jelly used for, viagra meaning in kannada, Kamagra Oral Jelly, cialis 5mg tablets side effects, cialis tablets ebay, as well as this helpful Viagra info and don't forget viagra side effects for female, where can i find women's viagra, Kamagra Apteka, cialis dosage forms, cialis dose for bph, as well as fine Viagra advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new Viagra url and don't forget viagra bez recepty warszawa odbiór osobisty, how much does viagra cost, kamagra zeleni venac, how to tell if a man uses viagra, viagra bez recepty forum, on top of this great Cialis link and don't forget what is kamagra 100mg oral jelly used for, cialis 20mg tablets price in pakistan, viagra tablet use woman hindi, Kamagra Apteka, kamagra oral jelly for sale near me, alongside all new Cialis blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great Kamagra blog for good measure. See more Most Excellent Cialis Of 2021 bc3b002
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:28 am    Post subject: Newest Agen Bola Sbobet Blog Tips Reply with quote

For the lady asking about casino online uk 2020, judi slot online24jam deposit pulsa tanpa potongan, chakras free bonus online casino codes, bandar game slot terpercaya, I highly recommend this best game slot online advice not to mention best online casino slots uk, casino online no deposit bonus, judi online24jam deposit, online casino no deposit bonus free chip, look at this awesome situs judi bola advice alongside all online casino free signup bonus no deposit required australia, judi online24jam deposit, online casino games free money, online casino free signup bonus no deposit required, try this finest situs judi bola info for usa online casino no deposit bonus keep what you win, resorts casino online free slots, judi online24jam deposit ovo, bandar judi slot terbaik, Also don't forget this best mesin slot joker advice as well as new online casinos no deposit bonus 2019, online casino free signup bonus no deposit required 2021, usa online casino no deposit bonus keep what you win, how to get free spins no deposit, look at this useful link alternatif sbobet recommendations for which online casino pays the quickest, online gambling free bonus codes, las vegas casino online no deposit bonus codes, See More [url=https://www.aptksa.org/vb/showthread.php?p=165563#post165563]Best Agen Bola Sbobet Blog bc3b002
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:40 pm    Post subject: Newest PC Security Software Tips Reply with quote

In response to the person asking about owasp top 10 2018, itunes & app stores, security tools, vulnerability testing services, I highly recommend this greatest security software tips not to mention mobile lookout, mobile security risks, vulnerable mobile application, applications of encryption, look at this coolest security software details not to mention payment pci compliance, breach data, time monitoring system, it infrastructure, try this useful security software details for owasp mobile, pci protection, mobile app security tools, owasp top 10, Also don't forget this greatest security software site alongside all data privacy app, vulnerability assessment in cyber security, owasp top 10 mobile risk, secured merchant services, look at this coolest security software info for owasp top 10 2016, owasp 10 2021, phishing attacks, not to mention this greatest security software details and don't forget gdpr security compliance, owasp top 10 testing, sideload apps, encrypted phone app, look at this newest security software blog as well as phone security apps, android app obfuscation, security for mobile apps, phone protection app, try this best security software details for end point protection software, authentication for mobile apps, company it infrastructure, market enterprise, Also don't forget this finest security software info and don't forget pci dss data, vulnerability tools, vulnerable android apps, best antivirus app android, look at this awesome security software tips for vulnerability assessment in cyber security, application security tools, intune mobile application management, See More Best Jewelry Packaging Boxes Blog 537999a
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:04 pm    Post subject: Peringkat Teratas Ibcbet Situs Reply with quote

Menanggapi pria bertanya tentang bola net mu, live sepak bola rcti, bursa judi bola euro 2021 hari ini, Saya sangat menyarankan ini membantu sbo situs or sbo, daftar sbobet88, sbom tools, aplikasi poker bola88, ibcbet owner, bersama semua ini terbaik taruhan bola url di atas ini sbi online banking login uk, live bola euro malam ini, link alternatif m.qq288, bomber jacket, taruhan bola piala eropa 2021, belum lagi ini baru agen bola halaman which is also great. Also have a look at this luar biasa situs judi online blog dan juga ini poker bola88 mobile, pokerbola mobile version, situs judi bola dan slot, pokerbola2 online, sbobet asian, bersama semua ini baru live bola forum di atas ini situs judi bola, pokerbola slot, link alternatif liga365.net, bursa taruhan judi bola euro 2020, bandar bola terpercaya 2020, bersama semua ini baru dewa judi forum yang juga layak untuk dilihat. Saya juga merekomendasikan ini lihat judi resmi url bersama semua ini bandar judi online, situs judi online24jam terpercaya 2021 slot, judi online malaysia ditangkap, live bola euro 2021 rcti, daftar judi bola gila, di atas ini berguna situs judi bola link dan jangan lupa ini pasar taruhan bola euro 2021, link alternatif 7meter, sbobet football, agen judi bola euro 2020, sbomb, bersama semua ini lihat taruhan bola toko yang juga hebat. Akhirnya, lihat ini luar biasa sbobet toko and prediksi bola link alternatif 188bet, agen bola 888, agen bola 5758 deposit, untuk memastikan ekstra. Lihat lainnya Coolest Forex Trading Details 3d518be
cheap cialis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject: generic cialis cialiswithdapoxetine.com Reply with quote

cialis tablets <a>cialis generic</a>
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:49 pm    Post subject: Updated Obo Carrier Site Reply with quote

For the man asking about panamax bulk carrier for sale, bulk carrier ship companies, panamax bulk carrier charter rates, kamsarmax, I highly suggest this useful bulk carrier ship tips alongside all dry-cargo ships meaning, dry bulk shipping, capesize bulk carrier for sale, bulk carriers pei, look at this recommended handymax bulk carrier details not to mention capesize bulk carrier charter rates, dry cargo chartering jobs, bulk carrier ship companies, bulk carriers for sale, try this top rated kamsarmax tips for bulkers 2020, dry cargo ship, ore carrier stellar banner, obo carrier que significa, Also don't forget this updated dry bulk shipping tips and don't forget dry bulk vessel size, voyage charter vs time charter, bulk shipping boxes, bulk carriers near me, look at this awesome handysize bulker tips for supramax bulk carrier, dry bulk shipping industry, supramax bulk carrier for sale, as well as this high rated dry cargo vessel info and don't forget voyage charter party agreement sample, panamax bulk carrier, bulk shipping containers, bulk carriers pei, look at this top kamsarmax blog as well as dry bulk shipping stocks, dry cargo ships sizes, dry bulk shipping industry, tankers comic, try this cool ore carrier advice for dry bulk shipping industry, dry cargo vessel for sale, tankers endorsement, dry bulk carrier, Also don't forget this excellent handymax bulk carrier info on top of kamsarmax index, voyage charters, handymax bulk carrier price, dry bulk carrier malaysia, look at this new bulk ship site for dry cargo ships for sale, tms dry bulkers, bulk carriers are used to transport quizlet, See More Recommended Dry Bulkers Advice 8200537
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:53 am    Post subject: Top Business Cards Advice Reply with quote

To the guy asking about stickers, Vancouver signs, advertisements, sandwich boards advertising, I highly recommend this new magnetic car signs info not to mention restaurant menu printing paper, postcards london, promotional materials for business, scanning app, look at this recommended graphic design advice as well as giant charity cheques, vinyl cut lettering perth, cadent gas, graphic designer manchester, try this excellent construction signage site for advertisements synonym, decals for cars, restaurant placemats printing, vancouver street signs, Also don't forget this top rated giant cheques site as well as posters for room, development economics, magnetic car signs blank, architecture personal statement, look at this useful banners tips for engineering apprenticeships manchester, construction signage near me, brochures online, on top of this high rated cut vinyl lettering blog on top of retail printing, posters, magnetic car signs near me, construction apprenticeships, look at this new promotional materials blog and don't forget floor graphics communicate, where to get a giant cheque, print media css, magnetic car signs australia, try this cool retail printing advice for construction jobs manchester, magnetic car signs next day delivery, window decals halloween, restaurant menu printing paper, Also don't forget this cool development info on top of brochures templates, wall graphics painting, engineering jobs, postcards online, look at this awesome business cards site for sandwich boards to wear, graphic design, business cards manchester, See More Luar Biasa Sbobet Asia Situs bc3b002
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:39 am    Post subject: Best Massage Info Reply with quote

ÿþ Ñä²tÇ ÿþ Ñä²tÇ ÿþ Ñä²tÇ for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ Also don't forget this ÿþ Ñä²tÇ look at this for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ this ÿþ Ñä²tÇ look at this ÿþ Ñä²tÇ try this for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ Also don't forget this ÿþ Ñä²tÇ look at this for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ See More Great Massage Tips 025_dfc
cialis tablets

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:20 am    Post subject: cialis generic cialiswithdapoxetine.com Reply with quote

cialis dosage <a>can ubuy cialis on streets</a>
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 pm    Post subject: New Flow Meter Link Reply with quote

To the man inquiring about hydraulic flow meter hire, magnetic flow meter principle pdf, turbine flow meter calibration procedure pdf, best flow meter for pc water cooling, water flow meter calibration equipment, smart flow meter asthma, flow meter symbol iso, how does high flow oxygen therapy work, flow meter calibration certificate, coriolis flow meter symbol p&id, flow meter calibration standards, digital water flow meter sensor, flow meter, water flow meter schematic symbol, what should my pool flow meter read, I highly recommend this awesome flow meter blog for what is flow meter and types, flow meter calibration certificate, flow meter types ppt, coriolis flow meter symbol p&id, peak flow meter readings child, how to check vortex flow meter, cheap water flow meter sensor, flow meter symbol plumbing, smart flow meter asthma, clamp on ultrasonic flow meter p&id symbol, underfloor heating flow meter problems, flow meter water hose, water flow meter price south africa, flow meter oxygen in ahmedabad, water flow meter price philippines, is good as well. See More Awesome News Blog 5820053
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: