Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JV Raghavulu - Phone Interview by teluguoneradio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: JV Raghavulu - Phone Interview by teluguoneradio Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Dr. Mohan Venigalla of teluguoneradio.com contacted me a few days ago and wanted to do an interview of JVR... we both thought of interviewing JVR together.. The edited version of the interview went live on teluguoneradio.com on the last Friday, 02/29/08 @ 8": 30 AM EST.

Here is the online link for the interview:

http://www.chimatamusic.net/srini/jvr_interview_teluguoneRadio.mp3

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing srini..Smile
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just finished listening to the entire interview. Man, JVR was being brutally honest with everything, including his own life! I hope S. Janaki won't listen to this interview Smile
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
I have just finished listening to the entire interview. Man, JVR was being brutally honest with everything, including his own life! I hope S. Janaki won't listen to this interview Smile

I thought I edited that part (his comment on Janaki gAri singing style).. I will take care of it tonight Smile I don't agree with him on his comment, as Janaki has her own sweet voice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:

BTW, I hardly recall any of his songs with Janaki gAru.. so, it is no surprising to know his candid opinion. But it seemed to me that he was a little careful while he talked (probalby it is his basis nature), and except for his comment on Janaki, he did not critcize any one else.
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
hanuman wrote:

BTW, I hardly recall any of his songs with Janaki gAru.. so, it is no surprising to know his candid opinion. But it seemed to me that he was a little careful while he talked (probalby it is his basis nature), and except for his comment on Janaki, he did not critcize any one else.

kothala rayudu lo ..go go go ..go mister go ..song okati S.janaki paadindi anukuntaa..

elaagannaa..thakkuve ani cheppukovachu..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: