Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JV Raghavulu's Felicitation Function in Hyd on 03/16/08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: JV Raghavulu's Felicitation Function in Hyd on 03/16/08 Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

The venue for JV Raghavulu's sanmAna sabha has been finalized. It is going to be Prasad Preview Theatre (Prasad Labs) on Sunday, March 16th. The hall is very decent for 100+ audiences.

Dr. CiNaRe (who else it could be Very Happy) will be the chief guest to the function. A few people would be expected to give donations during the function (hUnDee lAnTidi akkaDa peDatAm anna mATa Smile ).

Initially, we thought of directly handing over the check to JVR gAru. Later, it looked justified to us to hold a small function with media around so that a word would be spread over to every one and more donations may come to him.

As of today, almost an amount of $8,600 has been collected. On the dais, we will hand him over a personal check of Rs 1 lakh and a Fixed Deposit certificate (in one of Rajamundry banks) for the rest of the amount.

I can not fly to India just for this reason and Surya can not be in India during that time because of his hectic business schedule and hence my friend, Suresh Mantrala would be representing ChimataMusic.com during the function. Sanjay Kishore of Sangam Academy would be coordinating/organizing the event for us.

I request all of you (whoever can be in Hyd on March 16th) to go to the function. Our aaptulu like Nanda Kishore, Sunson, Santha Ram (if they can) should go to the function Smile

I will post an invitation letter on the home page in next few days, once it is ready.

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sunson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini, thanks for the invitation.
Local guys here will sync up on attending the event. kkleo99 also can join probably.

Regards
Sunson
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunson wrote:
Srini, thanks for the invitation.
Local guys here will sync up on attending the event. kkleo99 also can join probably.

Regards
Sunson

Very nice Sunson.. feel free to take any other friends of yours with like-mindedness in Telugu songs. I will send a mail to all those who attended our ChimataMsuic gathering in Hyd back in Agur, 2007.

It seems that P Suseela gAru will also be gracing us with her presence for the function. I will be able to post the invitation letter in next couple of days or so.

Cheers,
Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Very best for the function. I on behalf of all the DB members wish the very best to all the people who are working for the function.

I also take this forum to wish good health and long life to Sri J V Raghavulu

Nandakishor
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Pl. post all the Media coverage links here Reply with quote

Hi folks,

If you come across any media coverage link on the JVR's felicitation program, kindly post them here.. I can consolidate the list later and put it on the "JV Raghavulu Fund" page.

Cheers,
Srini
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prawasi.com/toonprince.php?subaction=showfull&id=1205734810&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

http://www.andhrajyothy.com/cinema/cineshow.asp?qry=2008/mar/18cj4

http://www.telugucinema.com/c/publish/news/jvraghavulu_mar1708.php

http://ragalahari.com/press.asp?rel=chimata

Last edited by schimata2 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
agent116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent116 wrote:

This guy (Andhrajyothy) thinks he is smart Very Happy He did not even mention who felicitated JVR.. just mentioned that "nirvAhakulu" curse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: