Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A detailed report on Balu/Chitra's musical concert (2008)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Singers and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: A detailed report on Balu/Chitra's musical concert (2008) Reply with quote

What?

SP Balu's Telugu Musical Concert was organized by the local Telugu Association, BATA (Bay Area Telugu Association)

Where?

Chabot College, Hayward in the Silicon Valley (or popularly called the San Francisco Bay Area), California.

When?

Saturday, 09/13/08 from 5: 00 - 9: 00 PM.

This is the second report I am writing on Balu's Telugu Musical Concert (pl. refer to the first one held in Sep, 2006 at http://www.chimatamusic.net/db/viewtopic.php?p=569#569). I am fortunate enough to be part of this program (as a co-sponser of the event). Before the show started, Prof. Rao Vemuri gAru (of Univ. of Berkeley Telugu Studies Initiative Program) and I introduced ourselves to SP Balu on the back-stage. I was pleasantly surprised to know that SP Balu is well aware of our web site, www.ChimataMusic.com and that his team often visits our site for some rarely available melodies. He then, in turn, introduced me to his orchestra.

People were allowed to come inside the auditorium right on time at 5: 00 PM. It took almost 30 mintes for all audiences to ensconce in their seats and the show started sharply at 5: 30 PM. The auditorium was completely full. Vijaya Aasuri gAru (of BATA) greeted the audiences in her ever-charming audience-friendly way and welcomed all the Orchestra members and the singers one after another on to the dais in the amidst of the audiences' applause. She introduced Sailaja, Chitra and Balu as the great singers that have been singing for the last 30, 25 and 42 years respectively. This time a new upcoming singer, Sri Krishna joined the Balu concert team.

Balu first started the concert with our national song, "vandEmAtam" song, while the rest of the three singers joined him in the chorus. After the song was over, Balu spoke a few words on our motherland (by quoting the gEyam, E dESamEginA, endu kAliDinA). He expressed his special thanks to Mrs. Kala Iyer (who happens to be the classical music teacher for both my kids in Fremont, CA) for co-ordinating his US concert tour. He requested all the parents in the auditorium to take care of their infants/kids so that they would not cry and disturb the singers' concentration.

Balu then mentioned that SP Sailaja was going to sing a song for which she, in fact, danced in the movie. Sailaja sang, "Om namaSSivAya" song from sAgara sangamam movie. Soon after the song was over, Balu addressed some technical issues related to the mouth pieces' volume levels and got them fixed before moving on to the next song.

The third song was "antA rAma mayaam" song from Sri Ramadaasu movie. While Balu sang the song, SriKrishna and Sailaja rendered the chorus. He quoted that Keeravani is one of the very few best Telugu music composers that we have today. He then invited Chitra and complimented her that she has "vidya plus vinayam" and she took only 10 years to achieve six national awards, while himself and Yesudaas took 30 years to get the same number.

Balu then joked that Chitra was going to start her first song with a lie and the audiences got puzzled with that comment. After she started singing a beautiful classical song (Thyaaga raaja keertana), "pADalEnu pallavainA.. bhAsha rAni dAnanu" from Sindhu Bhairavi movie, we all realized why Balue commented so.

He then mentioned that Sri Krishna was a winner from his Telugu and Kannada TV Song-Competition Programs and that he is currently working as an assistant to the music director, Koti. Balu praised Veturi that he not only puts apt words as per the tune and meter of a song, but also inserts some meaningful and informative history into the lyrics. Sri Krishna sang Veturi's "yamahO nagari" song from chUDAlani undi movie. Balu noted that Sri Krishna is turning up as a nice singer and he wished he would sing many more songs in the near future. He also requested audiences to watch the recent movie, ashTA chemma and give blessings to Sri Krishna for his two songs in the movie.

Balu then said that recently a few music directors started giving musical concerts by dancing in the programs (probably alluded to Devi Sri Prasad's recent shows). He joked that if singers like him and Chitra started dancing on the stages, the daises would be of no use for the next day. Balu then told that Chitra was going to sing such a song that no other female singer would ever be able to sing it. Chitra sang a beautiful classical melody, "yE SwAsa lO chEritE" in the amidst of audiences' huge applause. After the song was over, Balu asked Chitra to speak a few words to the audiences on the songs she sang and he quizzed her about the movie, lyricist and music director names and she rightly answered them (nEnunnAnu, Veturi and Keeravani respectivley) with a smile.

Balu reminisced a Keeravani's joke on a mass song (that he was next going to sing) saying that people after 20 years from now would believe that "Balu tAtayya and Chitra nAyanamma" had sung a beautiful classical song. With a great enthusiasm, Balu and Chitra sang "bangAru kODi peTTa" song from gharAnA moguDu movie.

Balu then talked about a very ordinary man that came from a remote place in Tamil Nadu and gradually became an awesome music director not just only in the whole South India, but also got noticed in the North India. Balu and Sailaja sang "priyatamA.. nannu palakarinchu praNayamA" song from jagadEka veeruDu-atilOka sundari movie. Balu again spoke really high about Veturi's talent by mentioning the words in the songs such as "rAyalEni bhAsha lO enni prEma lEkhalO" and "vennellalE vachhi vEda mantramAyE".

Now Balu introduced all the Orchstra members (Venu Raju, Bala Raju, Murthy, Swamy, Ravi Sankar, Alexander, Srinivas, Praveen, Chinna etc). He complimented the keyboard Chinna that he has become an obvious choice for all Telugu Musical concerts held in the US and that he would better buy a house next to the White house to avoid the frequent back-and-forth travelling from India. Balu said that most of the audiences and orchestra are from Hyderabad and hence his sister was going to sing a song that would satisfy all of them. Sailaja then sang "nAmpalli Station kADa rAjA lingO" song from erra mallelu movie.

Balu then explained the meaning of the word "karNATaka" (karNa + aTaka = chevulaku impaina). Ilaya Raja proved that the classical music (sampradAya sangeetam) can also beautifully be adapted to the commerical movies and one such best example is a song from geetAjali. Chitra wonderfully sang "jallantA kavvinta kAvAlilE" song. Chitra was all smiley and energetic through out all her songs. Balu said that the audiences were probably wondering as to why he was showering so much praise on Ilaya Raja and Keeravani. He then questioned who else would be there to match such talent.

He then mentioned that there is one more "ANimutyam" other than Veturi in the present generation and that is none other than Sirivennela. Balu felt happy to learn that Sirivennela had recently (Aug, 2008) been felicitated in the Silicon Valley. Balu and Chitra sang "telusA manasA.." song from criminal.

Balu noted that Radha Krishnan is one of the very few talented young music directors and two songs were sung one after another from gOdAvari and Anand movies repsectively. While Balu sang "uppongE gOdAvari" song, Sri Krishna and Sailaja gave the chorus voice. Then Sri Krishna and Chitra sang "yamunA teeram.. sandhyA rAgam" song.

Balu and Sailaja sang "vEdam.. aNuvaNuvuna nAdam" song. When Balu asked the audiences if they needed a 10-minute break, most of them preferred to continue the show with no recess.

Balu quoted that there were a few instances that people got positivley inspired after watching the movies in the old times and that there is an argument today that the current generation movies are doing more harm to the society than any good. If we put such controvertial comments aside, we could still see a few songs that have highly inspired the people. Chitra beautifully sang "mounam gAnE edagamani" song from My Autograph movie.

Then Balu mentioned that Chiru did an awesome job for bangAru kODipeTTa song and one such song mass melody is "balapam paTTi bhAma vaLLO" song from bobbili rAjA movie. Both Balu and Chitra sang the song together.

Balu said it was time for a serious song and he sang (along with Sailaja and Sri Krishna as chorus), "mAtRu dEvObhava anna sUkti" song from pAnDu rangaDu movie. He mentioned that the lyricist, Suddhala Ashok Teja did an awesome job and complimented him on the usage of some pada prayOgam like "ammaku, brahmaku" in the song. Balu thanked K Raghavendra Rao to let him sing that wonderful song.

Sri Krishna then requested Balu to allow him to do some jalsA with the audiences. He then sang the vibrant Jalsa title song while receiving a big encouragement from the audiences.

Sailaja sang "manasA.. tuLLipaDakE" song from Sreevaariki prEma lEkha movie. Balu recalled that Jandhyala was a director with a great music taste.

Then Balu and Chitra sang "abba nee teeyani debba" song, while Sailaja and Sri Krishna joined them in the chorus.

Balu opined that a song picturization means a lot to elevate some songs. If we have an excellent combination of a great writer plus music director plus singers and if such songs are picturized beautifully by directors with good taste, they would be alive forever and one such example is "O priyA.. priyA" song geetAnjali movie. Balu and Chitra sang this song.

Chitra and Sri Krishna then sang a song, "paDDAnanDi prEmalO mari" from Student # 1 movie.

Balue requested the audiences not to take his request (of solacing their kids and thereby not diverting the singers' concentration) in a wrong note. When a few Chiru fans shouted for Chiru Songs, Balu humbly said that he would never go by the artists' list, but only by the song list. Balu and Chitra then sang "ennO rAtrulostAyi kAni" song from dharmakshEtram movie.

Now Vijaya Aasuri gAru came on to the dais requesting the audiences for a small break to felicitate the sponsors of the event. All sponsors were called on to the dais and each of them was hand-shaken by SP Balu gAru.

Soon after this sponsorship-recess, Sri Krishna and Sailaja sang an old classic, "himagiri sogasulu" from pAnDava vanavAsam movie. I should say Sri Krishna did a fairly good job in singing such a difficult classic.

Then Sri Krishna asked the audiences as to how many of them liked "rains" and how many did not. He assured them that whoever didn't like the rains hitherto would start liking after listening to this song. Chitra and Sri Krishna together sang "innALLaku gurtochhAnA vAnA" from varsham movie.

Balu sang this ever-green vibrant song, "kurrALLOy.. kurrALLu" song from andamaina anubhavam movie by pumping all his energy into the song. This song received the most thundering applause from the audiences. He then said that with this song we commemorated Athreya as well.

He then inroduced the sound engineer (who was not on the dais), Asif Mohammad to the audiences and thanked him for his wonderful job. He then thanked all the Telugu people for letting him sing for the last 42 years (including singing for the 4th generation) - "talli tanDrulu kani penchitE, meerantA vini penchAru".

The final song in the concert was "antaryAmi.. alasiti, solasiti" song sung by Balu from annamayya movie. Balu and all his team thanked the audiences.

List of all Songs in the concert:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1. vandEmAtam song (National Song --> All four singers
2. Om namaSSivAya song from sAgara sangamam --> Sailaja
3. antA rAma mayaam song from Sri Ramadaadu --> Balu (Sailaja & Sri Krishna as chorus)
4. pADalEnu pallavainA.. bhAsha rAni dAnanu song from sindhu bhairavi --> Chitra
5. yamahO nagari.. Culacutta puri song from chUDAlani undi --> Sri Krishna
6. yE SwAsa lO chEritE song from nEnunnAnu --> Chitra
7. bangAru kODi peTTa song from gharAnA moguDu --> Balu and Chitra (Sailaja & Sri Krishna as chorus)
8. priyatamA.. nannu palakarinchu praNayamA song from jagadEka veeruDu-atilOka sundari --> Balu and Sailaja
9. nAmpalli Station kADa rAjA lingO song from erra mallelu --> Sailaja
10. jallantA kavvinta kAvAlilE song from geetAnjali --> Chitra
11. telusA manasA.. song from criminal --> Balu and Chitra
12. uppongE gOdAvari song from gOdAvari --> Balu (Sailaja & Sri Krishna as chorus)
13. yamunA teeram.. sandhyA rAgam song from Anand --> Sri Krishna and Chitra
14. vEdam.. aNuvaNuvuna nAdam song from sAgara sangamam --> Balu and Sailaja
15. mounam gAnE edagamani song from nA Autograph --> Chitra
16. balapam paTTi bhAma vaLLO song from bobbili rAjA --> Balu and Chitra
17. mAtRu dEvObhava anna sUkti song from pAnDu rangaDu --> Balu (Sailaja & Sri Krishna as chorus)
18. Jalsa Title song from Jalsa --> Sri Krishna
19. manasA.. tuLLipaDakE song from SreevAriki prEma lEkha --> Sailaja
20. abba nee teeyani debba song from jagadEka veeruDu-atilOka sundari --> Balu and Chitra (Sailaja & Sri Krishna as chorus)
21. O priyA.. priyA song from geetAnjali --> Balu and Chitra
22. paDDAnanDi prEmalO mari song from Student # 1 --> Sri Krishna and Chitra
23. ennO rAtrulostAyi kAni song from dharmakshEtram --> Balu and Chitra
24. himagiri sogasulu song from pAnDava vanavAsam --> Sri Krishna and Sailaja
25. innALLaku gurtochhAnA vAnA song from varsham --> Sri Krishna and Chitra
26. kurrALLOy.. kurrALLu song from andamaina anubhavam --> Balu
27. antaryAmi.. alasiti, solasiti song from annamayya --> Balu
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The show exactly ended at 9: 00 PM. I met Balu and the Orchestra team at Swagath Indian Restaurant, Fremont CA. I had a more than 60 minute liesure chat with Balu on all 70's melodies and it was my dream-come-true. He was pleased to know about me and my passion on his old songs and he wondered why I did not meet him during the last concert (Sept, 2006) itself. We had a very good chat on music directors such as mAma, Puhalendi, Sathyam, Ramesh Naidu, Rajan-Nagendra, Chakravarthi and JV Raghavulu. When I reminded him such songs as "suprabhAta sundrari neevu", "ee kOvela neekai velisindi", "okE kulam, okE matam", "nEla meeda jAbili", "toli sandhyaku tUrupu erupu", "chUSAnE Olammee", "kalalOni UrvaSi", "praNaya rAga vAhini", "pADAlanE unnadi", "andarAni chandamAma nAkenduku?" etc etc and they certainly raked up all his nostalgic memories and he fondly went over those songs. It is still an unquenched thirst for me.. I felt like sitting with Balu for hours and hours to discuss and know all his comments on all his wonderful 70's/80's songs.

Last edited by schimata2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbsup clapgrin Wonderful Srini!!

I guess you are on cloud nine dance
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

srini,

Kaalamila aagiponi- anipinchi untundi kada when u were speaking to balu...

I too had the same feeling when I met balu in bangalore.....

Kishor
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked him on the blatant copy of "manasE jatagA pADindilE" (nOmu movie) tune from Hindi (http://www.chimatamusic.net/playcmd.php?plist=5515), when we were talking about Sathyam.

Balu clarified that AVM folks directly took the tune and remixed with the singers' voices with no interference of Sathyam. He emphasized that Sathyam never did that song. It seems there are so such instances and the poor music directors take the copy-cat blame.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: more abt sathyam from balu Reply with quote

srini,

Full details abt ur discussion with balu is most wanted than the writeup of the prog...

Kishor
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: more abt sathyam from balu Reply with quote

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
srini,

Full details abt ur discussion with balu is most wanted than the writeup of the prog...

Kishor

When he was reminded about "toli sandhyaku tUrupu erupu" song from kanyA kumAri movie, he fondly recalled it. Veturi wrote that song for some other movie and when it was not accepted, Veturi was upset and threw it as paper ball on the floor. Later it came the crumbled paper piece Balu's attetion, Balu instantly liked the lyrics and came up with that beautiful tune to the lyrics.

When reminded on "kOna seemalO kongu jArina" song from seetamma peLLi, he liked the usage of "Aku pachha chandamAma".

He said there was a whole lot of Sathyam's contribution in the TV Raju's song as a ghost MD and as an assistant. He was very happy to be reminded of his songs under Sathyam's music direction.

More later..
Hemasri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Balu's concert Reply with quote

Yesterdays Balu's Telugu concert was heart touching. Before it even began, I was worried that it will come to an end...and then I thought, the only way I can listen to the songs I like is through this website.

Thank you Srini for this website and your time and effort in creating the wonderful site.

Keep up the good work.
-Hemasri
nirvenu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Kudos to Srini Reply with quote

Hi Srini,

Maa Kalla mundu Balu gari gana sabha ni saakshaatkarincharu.

Mee kide maa abhinandanalu.

Prati roju mee site patala to ne naa roju prarambha moutundi.

Virus lu leni patala site chimata matrame.

Thanks again,
venu Very Happy
raviflute

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Excellent review Reply with quote

Srinivas garu

Its excellent review!!!

This is Ravi, Musician from SPB Orchestra.

Thank you

Ravi
nishigandha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Srini gaaru,

fantastic review.. kallaki kattinattu varninchaaru!!! Balu gaaru & orchestra tho digina pics emainaa unte upload cheyandi please Smile

regards
Nishigandha
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Excellent review Reply with quote

raviflute wrote:
Srinivas garu

Its excellent review!!!

This is Ravi, Musician from SPB Orchestra.

Thank you

Ravi

Thanks Ravi.. I have had wonderful time with you all and Balu gAru.. I am still intoxicated with that Smile
mantrala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Balu's Concert in Bay Area (2008) Reply with quote

Since I read the last article (Sept 06 one, should I call it experience?? I think so), I know I am in for another sumptuous 'musical' meal again. Like the site, as ever, Chimata did not let my expectations down. Icing has been to learn that he was able to spend 30 GOLDEN minutes with Balu (in my opinion, even 1-sec of our time with our dear Balu is invaluable).

Even after all this also, two things are pending
1. Nandakishore garu's request: May be little time consuming, but will be a treasure for us. Hence Chimata got to do this.
2. Nishiganda garu's request: Someone as jealous as me must have clicked a picture here and there. Please get them. We would love to see you and Balu thick and thin.

One more thing, probably for next time. You know 'musical' thirst never gets quenched. If we can get the audio of the concert recorded somehow, then...I have no words to frame, what it would be like. Hence I leave it there. Hope....

Thanks for sharing this.
ravigaru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: sunnita manaskudu spb Reply with quote

srini garu mi review chadivaka kallaki kattinatlu a sundara music concert ni vuhinchu kunte balu gari patale chevullo vinipistunnayi. chala baga rasaru.oka vishayanni gamaniste spb gari sunnita manassu bayata padutundy. programme aarambham lo chinna pillani gayakula concentration pokunda bayataku tisikella galaru anna aayana malli punaralochinchukuni sorry laaga cheppadam ayana lo sunnita manassuni teliya jestundy. yento dabbulu pettukuni tkt konukkuni vaste bayataku pommantara ani yevaranna apardam chesukuntarani ayana alochinchi mari vivarana ivvadam g8.alage chiranjivi patalu kavalani vattidi chesinappudu gayakulu artists batty patalu select chesukorani sunnitamga tiraskarinchadam harshincha taggade. mottaniki mana site ni aayana kuda vikshistarani telisi spb to matladutunattu feel avutunna thx once again . Very Happy
kalyanram

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Excellent Job Srini Garu Reply with quote

Excellent Job Srini Garu
I along with my friends are regular visitors to your site and really cherish and enjoy the old melodies on your site. Its really excellent collection of songs not available any where on the internet and really commend your extraordinary work in helping all the music lovers satisfy their music thirst.
I am an ardent fan of SPB and am really thrilled the whole discussion related to the concert and thank you for bringing all his comments during the concert. Thanks a lot...again and again..Long live Telugu Music...
ramakrishna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Good Review Reply with quote

Very good description about the program, we at Hyderabad, after reading review, felt, personally present there. ThanQ Srinivas.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Good Review Reply with quote

FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:02 am    Post subject: I love this blog, so thank you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Big fan of this article Smile I also recommend related forums like this site, this site and these guys, not to mention this resource and this site here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject: I love this blog, so well done for the effort! Reply with quote

Loving this site Smile I also recommend useful forums such as this article, this website and this website, not to mention these guys and this forum here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 am    Post subject: Big fan of this topic, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Love this article Smile I suggest related blogs such as this forum, this website and this article, not to mention this website and this url. Also worth checking out are forums such as this page, this resource and this source, not to mention this page and this blog and this website, this info and this blog, not to mention this site and this article. Check out this resource, this site and this resource, not to mention this website and this forum alongside forums such as this article, this source and this source, not to mention this resource and this forum and finally this page, this page and this url as well as this info and this resource. Don't forget this website, this info and this article, not to mention this url and this forum alongside blogs such as this website, this url and this page. Moreover there's this resource and this page and finally this resource, this resource and this url. Moreover this url and this page are good too!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: I love this article, so kudos to you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile I recommend related forums like this forum, this website and this page, not to mention this page and this resource. Also worth checking out are pages like this forum, this site and this forum, not to mention this article and this source and this page, this website and this info, not to mention this resource and this forum. Check out this page, this forum and this site, not to mention this resource and this website alongside sites such as this url, this blog and this blog, not to mention this resource and this source and finally this resource, this page and this source as well as this source and this page. Don't forget this website, this page and this article, not to mention this website and this page alongside sites such as this info, this site and this site. Moreover there's this url and this resource and finally this blog, this page and this article. Moreover this resource and this forum are good too!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:17 am    Post subject: Very nice article, so kudos to you for the effort! Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile Can I recommend another useful page- my website or this company website about Mastiffs thanks!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:44 am    Post subject: Very nice topic, so thank you for the effort! Reply with quote

Always checking this page Smile Can I suggest a useful forums such as important site , it's great!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:07 am    Post subject: I love this post, so kudos to you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this page Smile Can I recommend a useful articles such as navigate here about Mastiffs , it's great!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:26 am    Post subject: I love this article, so thank you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Alway reading this blog Smile If you're looking for more traffic to your blog, I highly suggest a few related pages like moz backlinks , 2019 seo and best seo , they're great!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 am    Post subject: I love this post, so kudos to you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Big fan of this forum Smile Btw, if anyone is looking for the latest tv casting devices, I highly recommend a few useful sites such as reality tv casting and free tv streaming , it's awesome! You may as well also try live television streaming and television streaming sticks or even live tv streaming with stream television live .
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:02 am    Post subject: I love this post, so kudos to you for the effort! Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile Btw, if anyone is interested in great tv cast devices, I highly suggest a few useful articles such as tv stream football and cast to television , it's awesome! You may as well also try television casting director and ewtn television streaming or even tv stream with cast to television set .
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:29 am    Post subject: Big fan of this topic, so thank you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile If anyone is interested in my fantabulous dog blog, please check it out here- you could look here and try here about Mastiffs , it's great! Also try helpful resources and click here now and even site about Mastiffs together with he said . Other sites to check out include yoururl.com about Mastiffs as well as official source and visit website or even going here for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:42 am    Post subject: Love checking this page :) Reply with quote

Loved browsing this site Smile Btw, if anyone's looking for some quality vaping liquid, I must recommend looking at this wonderful value vapes profile along with this awesome value vapes site and this good quality vapes website and don't forget this top rated classy vapes too! Also worth a look is this cheap quality vapes website as well as this fantastic classy vapes website, not to mention fantastic classy vapes site and of course this recommended classy vapes forum. Don't forget there's this awesome classy vapes profile as well as this great value vapes profile for good measure. Failing that, try this great quality vapes site along with this top classy vapes website and this essential value vapes profile and don't forget this awesome classy vapes too! Also worth a look is this recommended classy vapes website as well as this best quality vapes profile, not to mention wonderful classy vapes profile and of course this fantastic value vapes website. Don't forget there's this best classy vapes profile as well as this top rated quality vapes website too.

While you're here, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly suggest this bagus hebat joker123 forum along with this luar biasa terbaik daftar joker123 site and this luar biasa bagus daftar joker123 website and don't forget this bagus terbaik daftar joker123, not to mention this hebat terbaik joker123 profile along with this bagus teratas slot joker deposit pulsa forum and this bagus hebat daftar joker123 page and don't forget this teratas luar biasa joker388 and this hebat teratas joker388 forum along with this terbaik hebat slot joker deposit pulsa forum too!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:18 am    Post subject: Huge fan of this this page :) Reply with quote

Pressfarm is just a press database that assists entrepreneurs find journalists to write about their startups. Build a listing of reporters and get shown in startup directories in minutes. Applying our press outreach system, you can now search for writers from different niches, journals and groups to find a very good match for your story.

Pressfarm may also support write e-mail pitches, press releases, material marketing and significantly more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that thinning down the area to journalists who're likely to be interested in your startup is superior to giving mass emails.
aziz77

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:52 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you
a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog! bravejournal
aziz77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:55 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

This is a great post and very useful. Lots of great information thank you for sharing, are you interest to. evernote
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 am    Post subject: Most Excellent Travel Agents Of 2021 Reply with quote

In reply to the lady asking about wedding planners in the bahamas, over the water villas sandals montego bay jamaica, sandals royal caribbean overwater bungalows, I highly suggest this cool overwater bungalow details or overwater bungalows st lucia price, best places to go in florida in january, sandals over the water villas prices, alongside all this worthy best honeymoon places in october advice or breathless montego bay resort & spa address, phoenix travel agency burundi, where is club med sandpiper bay located, on top of this worthy over the water villas sandals advice which is also great. Also have a look at this useful honeymoon barbados tips or sandals bungalow suites jamaica, overwater bungalows australia, sandals over water bungalow jamaica price, and don't forget this cool sandals bungalows blog or over the water villas - sandals royal caribbean all-inclusive, best honeymoon places in south india in october, honeymoon to barbados, as well as fine caribbean overwater bungalows forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful sandpiper in florida link or over the water villas sandals, breathless montego bay resort & spa montego freeport, honeymoon in barbados reviews, not to mention this cool st lucia over water bungalows tips not to mention honeymoon destinations barbados, bungalows over water mexico, sandals over the water villas montego bay, alongside all good sandals over water villas info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this good sandals jamaica bungalow tips for good measure. See More Best Travel Agents Here 7c7_626
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:16 am    Post subject: Most Top Rated Agen Slot Here Reply with quote

Sebagai balasan untuk man yang menanyakan tentang agar bisa memperbaiki keuangan, aktif setiap harinya untuk memainkan, bermain slot online bersama, joker123 slot uang asli terpercaya, orang karena jarang sekali negara, dari segi kualitas permainan, pilihan situs slot online, untuk melakukan taruhan melalui, Saya sangat merekomendasikan ini hebat slot online tip for ratusan juta rupiah setiap harinya, dari segi kualitas permainan, sekarang yang memiliki ribuan member, oleh para pemain agen judi slot, bermain slot online bersama, sediakan mulai dari provider, hanya bisa dinikmati oleh segelintir, bonus new member hingga 100%, is good as well. See More Highest Rated Travel Agents Ever 9a9d656
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:52 pm    Post subject: Most Excellent Binary Option Of 2021 Reply with quote

In reply to the person asking about divorce lawyers in fort worth tx, mediation before arbitration clause, mediation arbitration clause singapore, real estate disclosure laws in indiana, list of misdemeanor charges in georgia, I highly suggest this greatest real estate laws blog and don't forget felonies pizza, misdemeanor domestic violence charges california, what is a civil suit lawyer, list of most common misdemeanors, some common misdemeanors, real estate license laws in florida, injury attorneys in san antonio, look at this highest rated dallas personal injury attorneys info not to mention common misdemeanor, what does consumer credit act cover, real estate tax laws in india, felonies illegal acts, what is the 6th amendment quizlet, real estate license laws in florida, new misdemeanor law in georgia, try this greatest child visitation attorneys blog for most common misdemeanors in california, can you legally shoot someone on your property in texas, cheap divorce attorney fort worth, page too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:31 pm    Post subject: Coolest Hog Roast Of 2021 Reply with quote

In reply to the guy asking about pig roast Pyle, hog roast catering Hereford, pig roast Aldershot, hog roast Kingston upon Hull, hog roast Castleford, pig roast Failsworth, pig roast Nelson, hog roast catering Selby, pig roast Guildford, hog roast Gorseinon, hog roast catering Standish, pig roast Sedgley, hog roast Cowdenbeath, hog roast catering Woodbridge, hog roast catering Trowbridge, I highly recommend this hog roast Newport for hog roast Watton, hog roast Coseley, pig roast Chadderton, hog roast catering Falmouth, hog roast Chadderton, pig roast Swindon, hog roast Wellingborough, hog roast catering Bridport, hog roast Falkirk, pig roast Dewsbury, hog roast Farnborough, hog roast catering St Ives, hog roast Bloxwich, hog roast Aldershot, hog roast Telford, is good as well. See More Best Hog Roast Of 2021 1b5b7c6
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:07 am    Post subject: Finest Cialis Of 2021 Reply with quote

In reply to the people asking about viagra bez recepty ranking, tadalafil dosage 40 mg, cialis dosage for bph and ed, I highly recommend this awesome Cialis details or cialis 5mg opinie, cialis 5mg daily how long before it works reddit, cialis daily 5mg, cialis dosage 40 mg, cialis viagra, alongside all this great Cialis link and don't forget does viagra help period pain, viagra connect 50mg uk, kamagra oral jelly online uk, cialis reviews youtube, cialis cena apoteka, as well as this excellent Cialis blog which is also great. Also have a look at this helpful Viagra forum alongside all levitra vs viagra vs cialis alcohol, how much does cialis daily cost, sildenafil bez recepty warszawa, where to buy kamagra oral jelly in pattaya, when should a man use viagra, not to mention this excellent Cialis url and don't forget tadalafil 5mg daily side effects, who has the best price on cialis, viagra tablet uses in urdu, cialis 5mg avis forum, how long does it take for 50mg viagra to work, on top of helpful Kamagra link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this cool Viagra info as well as viagra tablet online order in pakistan, is there a viagra for ladies, viagra side effects bloodshot eyes, does viagra give you a red face, can i use viagra and cialis together, alongside all this awesome Cialis link on top of how do you use kamagra oral jelly 100mg, is cialis like viagra, cialis daily reviews reddit, where can i find women's viagra, cialis vs viagra for bph, and don't forget fine Viagra advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful Viagra info for good measure. See more Best Viagra Today 65636a1
JaipurEscort501

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:11 pm    Post subject: Jaipur Escort Reply with quote

https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-agar-malwa-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-agra-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ahmedabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ahmednagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aizwal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ajmer-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-akola-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alappuzha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aligarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alipurduar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alirajpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-allahabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-almora-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alwar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ambala-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ambedkar-nagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amethi-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amini-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ampati-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amravati-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amreli-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amritsar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amroha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anand-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anantapur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anantnag-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-andaman-and-nicobar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-andrott-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-angul-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anjaw-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anuppur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-araria-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aravalli-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ariyalur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-arwal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ashoknagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-auraiya-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aurangabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-azamgarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-badaun-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bagalkot-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bageshwar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baghmara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bahraich-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baksa-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balaghat-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balangir-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balasore-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ballia-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balodabazar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balod-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balrampur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banaskantha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banda-district-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bandipora-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banka-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bankura-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banswara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barabanki-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baramulla-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baran-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bareilly-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bargarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barmer-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barnala-escorts
JaipurEscort501

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject: Jaipur Escort Reply with quote

https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-agar-malwa-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-agra-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ahmedabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ahmednagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aizwal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ajmer-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-akola-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alappuzha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aligarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alipurduar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alirajpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-allahabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-almora-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alwar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ambala-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ambedkar-nagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amethi-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amini-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ampati-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amravati-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amreli-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amritsar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amroha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anand-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anantapur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anantnag-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-andaman-and-nicobar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-andrott-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-angul-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anjaw-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anuppur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-araria-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aravalli-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ariyalur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-arwal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ashoknagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-auraiya-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aurangabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-azamgarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-badaun-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bagalkot-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bageshwar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baghmara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bahraich-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baksa-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balaghat-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balangir-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balasore-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ballia-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balodabazar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balod-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balrampur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banaskantha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banda-district-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bandipora-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banka-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bankura-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banswara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barabanki-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baramulla-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baran-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bareilly-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bargarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barmer-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barnala-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barpeta-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barwan-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bastar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-basti-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bathinda-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-beawar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-beed-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-begusarai-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-belagavi-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bellary-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bemetara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bengaluru-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-betul-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhadrak-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhagalpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhandara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bharatpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bharuch-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhavnagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhilwara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhind-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhiwani-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhojpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhopal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bidar-escorts
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:27 am    Post subject: Suberb Casino Online Tips Info Reply with quote

For the lady asking about online casino free spins no deposit canada, best australian online casino sites for real money, judi online24jam terpercaya 2020 dadu, I highly recommend this terbaik judi slot toko or best online casino uk no deposit, daftar judi bola online24jam terpercaya 2020, online casino real money free spins usa, online no deposit casino bonuses and free spins exclusive, online casino australia free spins sign up, on top of this hebat casino online url not to mention which online casino is the best, play casino games online free for real money, australia online casino no deposit bonus free spins, what online casino has the fastest payouts, online casino free play real money, not to mention this luar biasa slot online toko which is also great. Also have a look at this luar biasa situs slot situs on top of nj online casino free slots, casino online free play no deposit, judi online24jam terpercaya idn, hukuman judi online malaysia, casino online no deposit bonus codes 2021, on top of this luar biasa slot online toko for good measure. See more [url=https://forumgpluxuria.com/post497624.html]Excellent Choice Carts Advice a9d6563
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:16 am    Post subject: Newest Canberra labour hire Details Details Of 2021 Reply with quote

In reply to the guy asking about public service positions canberra, california labor laws hiring practices, what are the consequences of unfair labour practices, how long to be a labor and delivery nurse, what is misconduct in public service rule, how to get a job as a labor and delivery nurse, do i need to post labor law posters if i have no employees, how hard is it to get hired at home depot, how much does it cost to hire a day laborer, labor laws hiring practices, laborer jobs hiring near me, labor jobs near me craigslist, I highly suggest this Top Rated Canberra labour hire Tips for what does labour hire mean, construction labour hire sydney sydney nsw, are employers required to post labor law posters in spanish, how much do labourers earn in australia, public service employment act grounds for complaint, entry level labor jobs omaha, laborer jobs hiring near me, how to become a labor and delivery nurse as a new grad, ontario labour laws hiring, public service employment in canberra, how much does a labour hire licence cost, public service jobs in act, is good as well. See More Advice e881b5b
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:29 am    Post subject: Newest Cigar Accessories Blog Tips Today Reply with quote

To the guy asking about cigar humidor cabinet standing, aluminum travel cigar humidor, cigar cabinet uk, newair electric humidor review blog, I highly suggest this newest cigar humidor site on top of desktop humidor capri, homemade cigar humidor solution, best electric cigar humidor, cigar buyers blog, electronic cigar humidor, cigar cabinet humidifier for sale, hygrometer for cigar humidor, hygrometer for cigar humidor analog, look at this recommended cigar humidor blog as well as pipe cigar wood humidor, cigar humidor uk, desktop humidor electric, antique vintage wood cigar humidor, how to use a cigar humidor box, best cigar humidor guide, electric humidor, newair cigar humidors, try this coolest cigar humidor advice for custom cigar humidor box, davidoff desktop humidors, how to choose a cigar lighter guide, pvc pipe travel cigar humidor, See More Tips[/url] 9a9d656
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:40 pm    Post subject: Melhores Como Comprar Seguidores No Instagram Site Reply with quote

To the people asking about iso 9001 pdf francais, iso 27000 pdf deutsch download, iso 14000 standards byd, iso 27701 gap analysis checklist xls, iso 8601 converter duration, iso 14000 standards meaning, iso 8601 duration converter online, cybersecurity training providers, iso 27701 checklist, iso 90001 version 2015 pdf, iso 27002 pdf 2013 download, iso 19011 guidelines for auditing management systems pdf, I highly suggest this helpful International ISA Standards advice for iso 27701 training pecb, iso 27002 download free, iso 9001 accreditation bodies, iso meaning international standards organization, nzs iso/iec 17025 general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, cybersecurity news reddit, iso 27002 version 2013 pdf download, iso 9000 pdf indonesia, iso 90001 requirements, cybersecurity training, iso 9001 certification requirements, iso 14000 standards pdf, is good as well. See More Useful International Standards Blog 881b5b7
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:54 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work internet scams
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:10 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! internet scams
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:17 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. internet scams
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:23 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. internet scams
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:27 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. internet scams
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:31 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. internet scams
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:36 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. internet scams
seomind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:41 am    Post subject: shzz Reply with quote

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. internet scams
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Singers and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: