Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A report on Balu's Concert held in the Bay Area (2006)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Singers and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: A report on Balu's Concert held in the Bay Area (2006) Reply with quote

What?
Balu's Telugu Musical Concert was organized by the local Telugu Association, BATA (Bay Area Telugu Association)

Where?
Foothill College Auditorium in the Silicon Valley (or popularly called the San Francisco Bay Area), California.

When?
Saturday, 09/30/06 from 6: 00 -10: 00 PM.

All tickets were sold out well in advance and the auditorium (over 1500) was completely full and the audiences well behaved through out the show. Balu profusely thanked the audiences and he wished he would have the same kind of audiences in other places as well. Audiences gave Balu three rounds of standing ovation during the entire program. Balu was accompanied by his sister, SP Sailaja and two younger singers, Mallikharjun and Gopika and of course an orchestra with around 12 folks.

The show was almost on time and by 6: 10 PM, Vijaya Aasuri (of BATA) welcomed Balu onto the dais with an introductory speech. Balu said that it was a tiresome job to run from one airport to another along with 15 people with all the luggage, but it was the audience's encouragement that makes them forget all of it and that gets them ready to give a nice, memorable show to the audiences.

He invited SP Sailaja first and both sang the very first song, "OmkAra nAdAlu sandhAnamou gAnamE" from SankarAbharaNam movie. Then Mallikharjun and Gopika joined them (as chorus) for the second song, "jai jai ganESa" from Jai Chiranjeeva movie. Balu again went over the pieces of the song like "lOkam nalu mUlalA lEdayyA kulAsa" and co-related those lines with the current society in India.

Gopika sang the third song, "Sruti neevu, gati neevu" from swAti kiraNam movie. Balu eulogized the loyalty of Puhalendi towards his guru, KV Mahadevan and how Puhalendi worked on the movie as the music director and requested the movie director to put his guru name as the Music director, while KV Mahadevan was on the bed rest. Balu said that both of them played a very important role in his singing career and he politely paid tributes to both of them, who are no more.

Then Balu praised Ilaya Raja's contribution to the South Indian Music since the 70's and sang a song, "O pApA lAli" from geetAnjali. He read a few lines from the song such as "chiru chEpala kanu pApalakidi nA manavi" and commented that Veturi is a great lyricist and he wrote this song with apt meaning and a balanced Telugu vyAkaraNam. Next he mentioned that Athreya usually wrote the lyrics first and then the music directors used to make tunes for his songs. But one time, he had to write down the lyrics for Ilaya Raja's already-given tunes for a movie called "abhinandana". Balu sang the fifth song, "eduTA neevE.. edalOnA neevE". After he was done with this song, he joked that he was really "niduraku dUram ayyAnu" because of the hectic almost-daily based Telugu and Tamil concerts in the different cities in the USA. He again went over the lyrics of the song (swapnam satyamaitE vinta.. satyam swapanmayyEdundA..) and he opined that only Athreya could write such kind of prEma pATalu.

Balu commented that once in a while a few melodies are coming even these days and one of them is from varsham movie and the melodious music rendered by Devi Sri Prasad, whom he quoted as a fast beat music director. Mallikharjun and Gopika sang the song, "mellagA karaganee renDu manasula dUram" from that movie.

Then Balu requested all the audience to give a big hand to Prof. Vemuri Rao garu, who is trying to get Telugu as a "bOdhanA bhAsha" at the prestigious local Univ. of Calif, Berkeley. He then commended the BATA's cultural and social work that they are doing with out any selfish motives on many fronts like Sankara Eye Foundation, other noble fund raising tasks etc.

Balu spoke a few nice words for the great directors K Viswanadh and K Bala Chandar and he recalled how Viswanadh used to treat Bala Chandar as his guru. Many people think that Viswanadh has a solid music back ground.. but he doesn't know any A,B,C, D's in music. Balu recalled how Viswanadh told him that how patient and great KV Mahadevan must have been to bear such an ignorant (in Viswanadh's words.. tana lAnTi mUrkhuDu) like him (Viswanadh), as mAma used to give any kind of tunes that Viswanadh asked for with out any arguments or corrections. Viswanadh told these things to Balu when mAma passed away (a few years ago). Balu then sang a duet (with Sailaja), "mounamElanOyi.." from sAgara sangamam and a solo song, "kurrALLOy.. kurrALLu" from anadamaina anubhavam (and Mallikharjun gave the chorus voice for the second song). He praised MS Viswanadhan and quoted him as a music director who got into guinness book for his work in more than 1000 movies.

Mallik and Gopika sang a Chiru's duet, "maLLi maLLi idi rAni rOju" from rAkshasuDu movie and it was followed by another song, "vEdam aNuvaNuvuna nAdam" from sAgara sagamam movie and Balu and Sailaja sang this number. Balu said that there very few actors who can completely justify all his songs with a right mixture of emotions, feelings, dances, and body language and that Kamal Hassan is one of them.

Balu then said that there was another great lyricist, Arudra who could play with words and then Balu spoke some nice words on a combination of Bapu-Arudra-KV Mahadevan and sang a song, "sari kotta cheera.. UhinchinAnu" form peLLi pustakam movie. He compared mAma's music with Ilaya Raja's in terms of simplicity (former) and complexity (latter).

Balu then encouraged Mallik to come up with a hushAru song ("ika danchu" in his words) and Mallik and Sailaja the duet, "naDaka kalisina navarAtri" from Hitler. It was followed by a devotional song, "antA rAma mayam" from Sri rAmadAsu movie. Before he sang this song, he went over the current mass movies and heroes (who single-handedly kills 50 people with a sword and walks on the bombs and comes out unhurt etc) and how Raghavendra Rao made this movie, far from the curernt trend.

+++ A 15 minute BREAK was announced here and it went up to 25 minutes +++

The first song soon after the break was by Gopika and the song was "sakhiyA vivarinchavE" from nartanaSAla. It was followed by a devotional song, "adigO alladigO.." from annamayya movie and Balu sang it, while the rest of the three singers joined as chorus. Here he had some nice words on a few Telugu Music directors, in particular, Keeravani.

Balu commented that there are a few North Indian Music directors (such as RD Burman, C Rama Chandra, Naushaad, OP Nayyar etc) who worked on some good Telugu songs and he said he likes one such song very much. He sang (along with Sailaja) that song, "ninu chUDaka nEnunDalEnu" from neerAjanam movie.

Balu said that some times even good songs/movies need some degee of lobbying to get the National awards, in particular, it is a bit difficult to the Telugu movies otherwise. For the first time, P Suseela and S Janaki (Tamil version of sirimalle pUvvA song) got national awards for two Tamil movies, but "sitAra" is the first Telugu movie in the mid 80's that fetched a national award to Janaki with no lobbying efforts at all. He said that the young director, Vamsi did a fabulous job, though it was the second movie for him. Sailaja sang that song, "vennellO gOdAri andam" from that movie. After the song was done, Balu told the audience that's why Janaki got the national award for that song.

Then Balu entertained the audiences with the song, "tALi kaTTu Subha vELa" from antulEni katha and he did all the mimicry pieces that come in the song with no orchestra help and he received a mind-boggling applause from the audience for this song. During the song, when he was doing the mimicry piece of the air hostess anouncement, he modified the original with a joke "we are happy to announce a 24 hour delay". After the song was over, he was reminiscing how the lyricist, Athreya and the music director, MS Viswanadhan came up with a right song for the complexed scene that was given them by the director.

Then he sang a nostalgic song, "E divilO virisina pArijAtamO" from kanne vayasu movie. He said that until this song happened to him, people used to call him "EmOy Balu", "Aey Balu", but after this song they started being respectful to him with palakarimpulu like "hello Balu".. after SankarAbharaNam movie, people started calling him "EmanDi Balu gAru" Smile
In the break period, I had passed on a piece of paper to Balu with a list of some Sathyam's memorable hits (E divilO virisina pArijAtamO, O bangaru rangula chilaka, kalisE kaLLa lOna, pUchE pUla lOna, toli valapE teeyanidi, madhumAsa vELalO, kurisindi vAna) and now Balu came back on to the dias with that piece of paper in his hands and he first apologized for not being able to sing all those songs, as the troupe was not prepared for them. But he sang the pallavis of all those songs and I felt really happy for his kind gesture. He quoted that Sathyam was a great music director and that it would be un-grateful on his part, if he did not pay tributes to Sathyam for the songs he gave him.

Then Balu said that many people are mistaken for some one else's song as Sathyam's song, as Sathyam is a default music director for those movie makers. The movie maker is Chalam, the movie is sambarAla rAmbAbu and the genuine music director is V Kumar. Balu narrated a funny incident during this movie making. They were recording for the Balu's song, "mAmA chandamAma" in Arunachalam studios and P Suseela happened to pass by and listened to that song while it was getting recorded. She was so impressed with that song that she became adamant that she would sing that song instead. Then Chalam came up with an added scene to the heroine, Sarada and he accommodated the female version song in the movie. Balu quoted that Chalam had great music sense and that he was nice enough to accommodate Suseela's request without hurting her. Before this program, Mallik also requested Balu that he would sing this song. So Balu started off with the first line of the pallavi and Mallik sang the whole song perfectly. Another funny thing is that Balu corrected the way Mallik stood while he was singing. After the song was over, Balu commented that Mallik was about to sing that song in a way he usually sings Chiru songs.

Then Balu introduced the rest of the orchestra members, one by one.

After this, Mallik got a right opportunity to show off his greatest skill.. his dancing prowess. He sang his own song, "manmadhA manmadhA.. mAma putruDA" from Tagore along with Gopika. He exactly brought down Chiru's steps and he received a huge applause from the audience for that. Balu later commented that Mallik is god-gifted with that kind of combination (dancing and singing).

Then Balu had nice words for Ravi Sankar for his flute playing skills and he sang the song, "virinchinai.." from sirivennela. He praised Hari Prasad Chaurasia (who did the flute work in KVM's music direction) and Sirivennela Sastry.

For the first time (as far as I know), he sang three songs from the same movie, sAgara sangamam.. he sang the song, "takiTa tadhimi.." and chorus voice was rendered by Sailaja and Gopika.

Balu said that he likes one of the melodies that was sung by other singers and Mallik and Gopika sang that song, "urikE chilukA" from Bombay movie.

Then BATA committe came onto the dias and gave mementos to all of the troupe, including Balu. Balu was felicitated with a SaluvA and conferred with a birudu, "gAna praveeNa" and Vijaya Aasuri read the memento out. Audiences gave him almost a 5 minute long standing ovation.

He then said that all the audiences are his "priyatama"lu and he sang a song, "priyatamA.. nA hRdayamA" from Venkatesh's prEma movie.

For the first time, Chiru fans in the audiences (including me) did not hoot for two songs, "ee pETaku nEnE mEstri" or "bangAru kODipeTTa", as the program was too good and that's why we probably did not care for one of these songs in the concert. That's why Balu complimented that he had the best audience this time and he thanked us for just listening to all the songs with no additional song requests.

As a grand finale (as always he does in other Telugu concerts), he sang the great patriotic song, "puNya bhUmi nA dESam namO namAmi" song, while the three other singers gave the chorus voice.

---------------------------
List of all the songs:
--------------------------

1. OmkAra nAdAlu sandhAmou gAnamE song from SankarAbharaNamu, by Balu and Sailaja
2. jai jai ganESa song from Jai Chirnajeeva, by Balu (Chorus: Sailaja, Gopika, and Mallik)
3. Sruti neevu, gati neevu song from swAti kiraNam, by Gopika
4. O pApA lAli song from geetAnjali, by Balu (Chorus: Sailaja and Gopika)
5. eduTA neevE song from abhinandana, by Balu (Chorus: Mallik)
6. mellagA karaganee song from varsham, by Mallika and Gopika
7. mounamElanOyi song from sAgara sangamam, by Balu and Sailaja
8. kurrALLOy.. kurrALLu song from andamaina anubhavam, by Balu (Chorus: Mallik)
9. maLLee maLLee idi rAni rOju song from rAkshasuDu, by Mallik and Gopika
10. vEdam.. aNuvaNuvuna nAdam song from sAgara sangamam, by Balu and Sailaja
11. sarikotta cheera.. UhinchinAnu song from peLLi pustakam, by Balu
12. naDaka kalisina navarAtri song from Hitler, by Mallik and Sailaja
13. antA rAma mayam song from Sri Ramadasu, by Balu
14. sakhiyA vivarinchavE song from nartanaSAla, by Gopika
15. adivO.. alladivO song from annamayya, by Balu (Chorus: Sailaja, Gopika, and Mallik)
16. ninu chUDaka nEnunDalEnu song from neerAjanam, by Balu and Sailaja
17. vennellO gOdAri andam song from sitAra, by Sailaja
18. tALi kaTTu Subha vELa song from antulEni katha, by Balu
19, E divilO virisina song from kanne vayasu, by Balu
20. mAmA.. chandamA song from sambarAla rAmbAbu, by Mallik
21. manmadha..manmadha song from Tagore, by Mallik and Gopika
22. virinchinai.. song from sirivennela, by Balu and Sailaja
23. takiTa tadhimi.. song from sAgara sangamam, by Balu (Chorus: Sailaja and Gopika)
24. urikE chilukA song from Bombay, by Mallik and Gopika
25. priyatamA.. nA hRdayamA song from prEma, by Balu (Chorus: Sailaja)
26. puNya bhUmi nA dESam song from Major Chandrakanth, by Balu (Chorus: Sailaja, Gopika, and Mallik)

The show exactly ended at 10: 00 PM and my BATA friends let me know that Balu would be available for a brief period of time at the Swagath restaurant for dinner in Milpitas. By the time I got out of the traffic from the parking lot and got to the restaurant, Balu was about to leave and he was so sleepy that he had to leave for the hotel (his viDidi) right away. Albeit I was very disappointed that I could not meet Balu personally, I sat along with the members of the orchestra for about one hour (flute Ravi Sankar, Key board Chinna, Tabala Venu etc) and shared many happy moments with them. They asked me to let them know in advance (by email) what kind of songs the audiences would love to have so that they have enough time to practive them. We talked for a few minutes on Sathyam's music and recalled some of Sathyam's best melodies and about the last phase of his career and how Chakravarthi got popular because of his "manchi tanam" and because of his two terrific assistants, "Krisha-Chakra". They told me that Balu always raves about the song, "nA pEru bikAri, nA dAri eDAri" song. They rated Ramesh Naidu as a very highly-talented music director. Finally when I was heading to my home in Fremont, I gave lift to three of them in my car to their viDidi hotel, which is just 3, 4 miles from my house.

As a whole, it is a great concert.. this is the fourth Balu's Telugu concert for me (earlier ones are in 1997, 2000 and 2004) and I consider this one as the best one hitherto. We again appreciate BATA's efforts of giving such a spectracular show from Balu to the Bay area people. As a Telugu melody lover, I am very happy with the concert and I can not complain more about it (whenever I recall the three previous experiences with the Balu's Telugu concerts, I was always little unhappy that he hardly covered any 70's songs)!

Thanks,
Srini
www.ChimataMusic.com

Last edited by schimata2 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 31 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jmk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

srini,

kallaku kattinattu ga varnincharu..superb..

thanks,
jmk.
vbhagavathula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Connoisseur Reply with quote

Nice review!

Cheers
Venu
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini

Great report!

I guess you have edited your post and added the last paragraphs. Instead you should have done it in a new post as visitors who have already read your post before editing will be missing the content.
amarjun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Srini,

Do you have the video of this program by any chance? If you do, could you please post it??

Thanx!
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amar,

Video/camcoder shooting was not allowed in the auditorium and Balu requested us not to do it, if we loved and respected him, as he is bound to some related legal stuff.

So, I had to turn off my cam corder Sad

That's why I wanted to present you all a detailed report, as if you were actually watching the program.

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kgundamaraju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:

Hi Srini, excellent report. I happened to attend SPB's music concert in Boston but it was a multi-language program. SPB and his troupe sang songs in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi. I was really blown away by SPB's humility and also by the ability to sing songs in so many languages. I was very happy to have attended the program and reading your report made me relive the pleasant memories of attending the program in Boston.

After unexpectedly finding your website while googling for some SPB 70s songs, I have been visiting it almost everyday. I tried to find these songs in a couple of music stores in Hyderabad last time when I went to India and failed. I really loved lot of Satyam's songs since I was a child but I never realized (or cared) about the music director untill I found your website. Since then I have been enjoying all the songs of "Satyam" and in mind paying tributes to this genius.

I really appreciate your music taste and since last 3 months or so I have been following your picks of "songs of the week" and I have to say that I am really impressed with your music knowledge. Thanks a lot to you and the other site admin "Surya" for this great effort of collecting all these great songs and making them accessible to folks like me Smile
vvmohan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know when I will be able to attend a live concert by Balu, but I liked your report very much, Thanks for giving us the detailed, minute-level report .
Mrudula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Srini,

Thanks for writing such a detailed description of the whole concert.
In the present day when people are trying to use shorthand acronyms for each and every word, i am glad that you wrote such a elaborate content.
I want to extend my thanks to you and Surya for maintaining this wonderfull site.
Anytime during the day...When i use to feel bored i had a collection of music sites where i used to listen to the songs.But then it was quite tiresome as they will be movie based and i dont like each and every song of a movie.
So once i came across this wonderfull site....I dont go anywhere..
This site is like one stops shop for all my music needs.

thank you..once again

Mrudula
sunson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrudula, good observation.

Today people are so used (or obsessed or lazy) to acronyms and SMS lingo that these things creep even into formal/official mails.

And definitely, its a bigger and tiresome effort on srini's part for such a long report in pristine english. Hats off srini.

Regards
Surya(sunson)
manisastry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sreeni garu,
excellent report on Balu / Chitra concert. Due to my recent traveling, I missed their Houston concert. I was very sad that I missed it. But after reading your detailed report I felt really happy. Please keep up the good work of supporting music and musicians. clap
Mani Sastry
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manisastry wrote:
Sreeni garu,
excellent report on Balu / Chitra concert. Due to my recent traveling, I missed their Houston concert. I was very sad that I missed it. But after reading your detailed report I felt really happy. Please keep up the good work of supporting music and musicians. clap
Mani Sastry

Mani Sastry gAru..

We are honored to have you as our DB member. It is a pleasant surprise for me to see your compliments here.

I am going to call you one of these days to talk about some thing. I have a dream of holding "A Musical Concert on KV Mahadevan & Sathyam Songs" by the local talent in US. Similarly I would like to hold these musical concerts on yearly basis with Rajan-Nagendra/Ramesh Naidu; Saluri/Pendyala etc.

When I am thinking about it, the first person that comes to my mind is none other than "you". We have a few good singers in the Bay Area too.

The attempt is just to pay a tribute to the great music directors of the golden era of our Telugu melodies. When we have Mani Sarma night, Devi Sri Prasad night, Keeravani night these days, why can not we have KVM night???

Kindly let me know what you think about it.

Cheers,
Srini
chimata.music@gmail.com

Related links:
To read Mani Sastry gAri Bay Area Concert:
http://chimatamusic.net/db/viewtopic.php?p=1822#1822
http://manisastry.com/
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manisastry wrote:
Sreeni garu,
Mani Sastry

Mani Sastry gAru,

Pl. refer to our "Editorials & Articles" section for more articles.

http://chimatamusic.com/editorials_articles.php

Cheers,
Srini
delmetjjc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: A report on Balus Concert held in the Bay Area Reply with quote

NoNe of the ones on your list compare to Pebble, Pasa ,or Spyglass. If you are considering other East bay courses you could play

Poppy Ridge
Momarch Bay
Metropolitan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Very nice article, so thank you for the effort! Reply with quote

Love this page Smile I suggest useful articles like this info, this url and this page, not to mention this article and this info. Also worth checking out are sites like this website, this url and this forum, not to mention this article and this page and this forum, this website and this website, not to mention this blog and this page. Check out this info, this article and this info, not to mention this website and this info alongside articles such as this forum, this info and this source, not to mention this website and this info and finally this resource, this resource and this page as well as this resource and this page. Don't forget this website, this article and this site, not to mention this forum and this forum alongside blogs such as this info, this article and this url. Moreover there's this website and this url and finally this site, this resource and this forum. Moreover this article and this source are good too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:56 am    Post subject: I love this article, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile Can I recommend another related blog- home page about Mastiffs or this discover more thanks!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Big fan of this article, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Always checking this site Smile Can I recommend a useful pages such as news , it's great!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:56 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this blog, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Loving this site Smile Can I suggest a useful pages like site link , it's great!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:47 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this blog, so thank you for the effort! Reply with quote

Loving this site Smile If you're seeking more visitors to your blog, I highly recommend a few related forums like seo internet , website optimization and external backlinks , they're excellent!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:00 am    Post subject: I love this post, so kudos to you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Love this site Smile Btw, if anyone is seeking the best tv casting devices, I highly recommend a few useful pages such as stream tv series online free and stream television uk no sign inn , it's excellent! You may as well also try cast to television windows 10 vlc and xfinity stream tv or even stream tv channel with stream television espanola .
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:07 am    Post subject: Very nice topic, so big thanks for your efforts! Reply with quote

Alway reading this site Smile If anyone here is interested in improving their viewers, can I recommend a really fantabulous fiverr gig. Check it out here- page authority and website keywords , it's awesome! Also try backlink domain and backlinks are and even show backlinks together with backlink pinterest . Other sites to check out include organic backlinks as well as serp analysis and seo keywords or even dofollow seo for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:20 am    Post subject: Loving the insights of this blog :) Reply with quote

Love checking out this site Smile Btw, if anyone's looking for some quality vaping liquid, I must recommend looking at this essential value vapes website along with this wonderful classy vapes forum and this fantastic quality vapes site and don't forget this great quality vapes too! Also worth a look is this fantastic classy vapes profile as well as this recommended value vapes page, not to mention fantastic quality vapes profile and of course this best quality vapes profile. Don't forget there's this recommended value vapes forum as well as this cheap value vapes profile for good measure. Failing that, try this best quality vapes website along with this cheap value vapes page and this recommended classy vapes profile and don't forget this great value vapes too! Also worth a look is this essential quality vapes forum as well as this wonderful quality vapes website, not to mention good value vapes page and of course this recommended value vapes website. Don't forget there's this good classy vapes profile as well as this best quality vapes site too.

While you're here, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly recommend this terbaik hebat joker388 website along with this terbaik luar biasa joker1788 profile and this luar biasa baik slot joker deposit pulsa page and don't forget this baik bagus daftar joker123, not to mention this bagus hebat joker388 site along with this luar biasa baik slot joker deposit pulsa forum and this hebat teratas joker123 website and don't forget this terbaik hebat joker123 and this terbaik terbaik joker123 page along with this teratas terbaik joker123 forum too!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Love checking this article :) Reply with quote

Love a good read of this blog Smile Btw, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly recommend this elegant pay weekly page along with this beautiful perfect home website and this highly rated pay weekly beds site

I would be remiss not to suggest this site web page along with this discover here page and this browse around here page and don't forget this on front page , not to mention this basics page alongside this see here now page and this [link] page and don't forget this on yahoo and this extra resources page along with this click this over here now page too! Also check out this related site site along with this site web site and this top article website and don't forget this go to these guys , not to mention this navigate to this web-site page along with this i was reading this forum and this sources tell me website and don't forget this more about the author and this my response website along with this see here now profile too! Also worth a mention is this read moreÂ… page along with this his explanation forum and this over here forum
aziz77

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:07 pm    Post subject: LeptoConnect Reply with quote

Excess caloric intake is essential for a rapid repair rate of the body,but if your diet is set only to meet your basic metabolic needs it means that your rate of repair will be slow due to inadequacy of caloric intake. Therefore most diets will cause you to age faster. LeptoConnect
aziz77

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:50 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

An obligation of appreciation is all together for the better than average blog. It was amazingly useful for me. I m playful I found this blog. Thankful to you for offering to us,I too reliably increase some new helpful learning from your post. http://forum.50webs.com
aziz77

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of evaluation on this. And he the truth is bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. http://fitnessplans.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html
aziz77

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:08 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you! https://myanimelist.net/profile/resurgereview
aziz77

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. https://flatbellynow.podbean.com/
aziz77

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:44 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! https://www.pearltrees.com/
aziz77

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

It also means that you eat low-fat products, which are in themselves a lot of artificial sweeteners. They are even worse than sugar. Slow down your body and cause it to malfunction. https://coub.com/resurgereviews
aziz77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:28 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. https://www.bhitmagazine.com.ng
aziz77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Its most noticeably awful piece was that the product just worked discontinuously and the information was not exact. You clearly canot go up against anybody about what you have found if the data isn't right. slipstreamti.com
aziz77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:07 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily. webgarden
aziz77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. booklikes
aziz77

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:18 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. doodlekit
aziz77

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. gumroad
macaupoker99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:19 pm    Post subject: thank you for sharing this comment for us :) Reply with quote

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.af/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.As/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.off.ai/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.ag/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.ar/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.am/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.au/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.at/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.az/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.bh/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.bd/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.be/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.bz/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.bo/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ba/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.bw/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.br/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.vg/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.bg/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.bi/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ca/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.cl/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.cn/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.co/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.cd/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.cg/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.ck/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.cr/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.hr/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.cu/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.cz/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ci/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.dk/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.dj/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.dm/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.do/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.ec/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.eg/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.sv/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ee/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.et/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.fj/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.fi/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.fr/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.gm/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.de/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.gi/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.gr/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.gl/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.gt/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.gg/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ht/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.hn/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.hk/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.hu/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.is/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.in/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.id/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ie/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.im/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.il/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.it/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.im/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.jp/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.je/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.jo/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.kz/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.ke/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.kg/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.lv/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.ls/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.ly/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.li/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.lt/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.lu/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.mw/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.my/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.mt/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.mu/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.mx/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.fm/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.mn/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ms/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.ma/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.na/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.np/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.nl/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.nz/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.ni/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.nf/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.no/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.om/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.pk/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.pa/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.py/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.pe/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.ph/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.pn/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.pl/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.pt/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.pr/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.qa/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ro/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ru/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.rw/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.sh/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.sm/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.sa/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.sn/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.sc/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.sg/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.sk/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.si/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.za/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.kr/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.es/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.lk/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.vc/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.se/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ch/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.tw/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.tj/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.th/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.bs/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.to/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.tt/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.tr/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.tm/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.vi/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.ug/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.ua/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.ae/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.uy/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.uz/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.ve/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.com.vn/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
http://www.google.co.zm/url?q=http://63.250.40.41/
aziz77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:43 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. telegra.ph
aziz77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. ello
aziz77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:56 am    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

It is the plan to give significant data and best works on, including a comprehension of the administrative procedure. medium
aziz77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:58 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. combat, law enforcement You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. 500px.com
aziz77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:54 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Hey, if you want to download Spotify music or want to get Spotify Premium just click on this link. tumblr
aziz77

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

I’ve recently started a web site, the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. bloglovin
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:21 pm    Post subject: Loving the insights of this article :) Reply with quote

Pressfarm is a media database that assists entrepreneurs find writers to publish about their startups. Build a set of reporters and get outlined in startup websites in minutes. Applying our media outreach program, you can now look for writers from different niches, journals and groups to find a very good match for your story.

Pressfarm may also support write e-mail pitches, press releases, material marketing and much more.

Pressfarm believe that narrowing down the field to writers that are probably be interested in your startup is a lot better than sending mass emails.
aziz77

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:37 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

I love your writing so much! share we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to look you. pbase
aziz77

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest. But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliments. Best! penzu
aziz77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:57 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. behance
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:37 pm    Post subject: Loved reading through this article :) Reply with quote

Huge fan of this this site Smile Btw, if you're interested in fantastic Indonesian casinos, I very much suggest this teratas login joker123 page along with this luar biasa joker123 profile and this teratas slot joker123 page. Also, don't forget this luar biasa joker123 deposit pulsa, not to mention this hebat situs joker123 website alongside this baik joker388 page. There's also this teratas joker123 slot forum and don't forget this hebat joker123, as well as hebat login joker123 website and I shouldn't leave out this bagus login joker123 profile is a good one too.
Take a look at terbaik joker123 slot profile along with this baik login joker123 profile and this baik login joker123 page. Also, don't forget this hebat joker123 deposit pulsa, not to mention this teratas login joker123 forum alongside this baik joker123 slot page. There's also this hebat joker123 website and don't forget this teratas situs joker123, as well as baik joker123 site and I shouldn't leave out this hebat slot joker123 site is a good one too. Also check out Take a look at luar biasa joker388 forum along with this teratas joker388 forum and this hebat slot joker123 website. Also, don't forget this bagus situs joker123, not to mention this terbaik situs joker123 profile as well. Loved reading through this site Smile e881b5b here.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject: Most Awesome Travel Agents Ever Reply with quote

For the lady asking about sandals over the water bungalows st lucia, phoenix travel agency taiwan, best places to honeymoon in october, I highly recommend this awesome ocho rios jamaica sandals recommendations or club med sandpiper bay golf course, royal caribbean bungalow, bungalow over water in hawaii, alongside all this useful phoenix travel agents info or best honeymoon places in india in september october, caribbean overwater bungalows all-inclusive, overwater bungalow to rent, and don't forget this cool club med sandpiper bay reviews link which is also great. Also have a look at this cool over the water bungalow in jamaica blog or sandals over water villas carribbean, club med sandpiper bay reviews tripadvisor, best places to go in january on holiday, as well as this useful wedding in the bahamas details or best places to go in january for sun, overwater bungalow mexico, mexican caribbean overwater bungalows, not to mention awesome travel agency in phoenix link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent honeymoon in barbados tips or best honeymoon places in september, ocho rios jamaica sandals all-inclusive resorts, club med sandpiper bay port st. lucie florida, as well as this new phoenix travel agent info not to mention the sandpiper in florida, travel agents in phoenix arizona, caribbean overwater bungalow vacations, and don't forget helpful overwater bungalow vacation tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome travel agent phoenix info for good measure. See More Most Excellent Travel Agents Here 6a18972
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:24 am    Post subject: Most Awesome Travel Agents Ever Reply with quote

In reply to the people asking about best honeymoon destinations in september october, sundance travel agency phoenix, sandals over the water villas caribbean, I highly suggest this cool caribbean destination weddings info or wedding in the bahamas cost, sandals jamaica ocho rios tripadvisor, caribbean bungalows over water, as well as this worthy sandals over water villas tips or fiji bungalow over water, sandals jamaica overwater bungalow reviews, best honeymoon places in september, not to mention this worthy sandals over the water link which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome overwater bungalow st lucia url or maldives overwater bungalows, over the water bungalows st lucia sandals, ochi sandals resort jamaica, alongside all this great over the water bungalows st lucia tips or best october honeymoon destinations in the us, club med sandpiper bay port st lucie fl, travel agent in phoenix az, as well as new best honeymoon destinations in october info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this good honeymoon barbados info or best places for caribbean destination weddings, club med sandpiper, sandals royal barbados honeymoon, alongside all this great sandals jamaica ocho rios info not to mention phoenix travel agent nairobi, best places to travel january 2021, over the water bungalows st lucia, not to mention worthy best places to go in january advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great sandals jamaica ocho rios info for good measure. See More Most Top Rated Travel Agents Here 1b5b7c7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Singers and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: