Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1st Anniversary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vbhagavathula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: 1st Anniversary Reply with quote

Congratulations Srini & crew on 1st Anniversary. Everyone join me to congratulate them and discuss this one year experience and what all we need (in terms of songs and features) on this site.

Cheers
Venu
mantrala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: ChimataMusic's FIRST Birthday Reply with quote

Wow!!! chimatamusic is already one-year old. It feels like Chimata (as all of us engg. friends dearly call him) called me yesterday and said he wanted to setup the site and I was enthused to contribute my ideas around it. Time Flies. Like Venu rightly mentioned, I thought it may be good and exciting to share with visitors (who might be interested in knowing) few thoughts...

I was one of those lucky friends of Chimata, who had the opportunity of listening to his selection (500) and immediately having them with me (cassettes). When I shared these songs with my friends/acquaintances, 11/10 (I included myself in the 11), just admired the selection, saying that these songs have taken (and still continues taking) them 'somewhere'. During functions (as he mentioned in his editorial), we used to organize antyakshari's/dumb-charades around these songs.

Starting the day this idea was born in his mind - till date, I used to constantly think and throw him few songs and magic (surprise) happens..they used to show up on site soon. There were days/nights, early mornings (my best time to think of 'missing' songs), even during flight (luckily PDAs allow you to type in Memos during flight), I used to jot down the songs, lest I forget. Two examples - one fulfilled and other he is working on. First 'Priyatama Lalanaa'...from 'Sravana Sandhya' and Second 'Anubandham Aatmeeyata Anta Oka Bootakam' from (??). Since mostly I used to remember only Pallavi and not details, he used to complement me with movie name, music director, year...

I regularly visit his site to see the accolades he is contuning to receive from audiences around the world and am extremely happy that the dream he has dreamt, to share his PASSION to like-minded telugu audiences world-over, has indeed gotten fulfilled. I am of the opinion that there are many telugu song sites - which allow you to either select all/few songs in a/few particular movie(s) or probably selection of songs from a particular genre and so on. But I guess there is no other site on the net providing continuous audio streaming of such 'gem-selection'. Start a particular actor/music director/theme on this site, you are presented with hours and hours of 'admirable collection' which takes you down to your memory lane..be it school days/college days and so on. You cannot but resist admiring within yourself this brain-child of Chimata.

On the completion of one year of his site, what else, would I wish except that - may such 'Telugu Bhashabhimani' tribe grow, contribute to/recognize such efforts and keep 'Janaranjani' going on. May his site continue to provide such 'selected gems' entertainment.

I Wish him and other contributors

.........ALL THE BEST............
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suresh (a.k.a Mantrala),

Surya recently sent me the tAtA-manavADu songs and I hosted them (anubandham.. antA oka bUTakam; sOma, mangaLa.. etc) a few days ago in the Others-1 section. I still need to get your request, "chanTibAbu.." from andarU dongalE Smile

I still remember the wonderful songs that you have menitoned to me (nee kaLLu chUSAnu; pADAlanE unnadi; Uriki sOggADu & abhimanyuDu songs; neevunTE vErE kanulenduku etc) and the credit of these song-hosting should go to you (the requester) and my brother, Chittibabu and Surya who got me the songs.

Come up with more songs, kiddo!

Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sunson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Srini.

I wish this site a glorious time ahead. May many more like-minded join this forum and exchange nostalgic information about these songs.

Regards
Sunson
movie_lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearty congratulations Srini and team on completing one successful, melodious year. I really thank you all guys who helped Srini in collecting the songs..You guys reminded me my school days. Whenever I play the songs on this site I feel like as if I travelled back in time via time machine and listening to the Vijayawada vividhabharathi. Hope you guys continue the same efforts in providing us with more melodies.
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: i anniversary Reply with quote

dear srinu/and all others behind this site

Congratulations for completing one Year. Though I came to know this website very recently I became very attached to this site. Whenever I visit any browsing centre I start working only after selecting the songs and then start playing.

Puttinaroju Pandage andhariki kaani puttindi enduko thelisedhi -- I like this song very much and is very apt for Our site.

I would like to add a dialogue which we liked very much in the film Money

"Edho nenu, maa family, Maa office, Maa chimatamusic site --- ila ila saagiponi-----"

Nandakishor K
nishigandha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Congratulations !! Reply with quote

Srini gAru & Surya gAru, hearty congratulations on the 1st anniversary of 'pAta pATala parNaSAla'. I know there are many others who are part of the site's success and my cordial wishes to all of them.

Before I say anything about the site and why I LOVE it, I would like to share my childhood memories of 'janaranjani' …

It was one of the evenings.. there was a girl and her brother reading lessons and doing their homework... in front of them was their father reading the newspaper.. As the clock hits 8pm the girl gets up and goes to her father and says 'I'm done, can I set up the table for dinner?'" father goes "are you sure?" and she says "yes, I finished everything!" and rushes to the dining room. Back in the dining room her mom knows for sure that the girl came to help her not because she is hungry but because she wants to turn the radio on! yes, it was the time for 'janaranjani'!!!

Needless to say that the girl was me and it used to be the situation at my home almost every evening when I was growing up!! As my mom was more into 'bhakti sangeetam', my father was a huge fan of Balu and Kishore da! He introduced so many beautiful songs like 'ennALLO vEchina udayam', 'E divilO virisina', 'muddula nA bAbu niddarOtunnADu', etc to us and made a habit of listening to 'janaranjani' everyday. Only exception was we had to finish the homework before it starts. I don't know exactly it was because of my father's influence or the sweetness of the songs itself, 70's and 80's songs have a special place in my heart.

After coming to the states, I started browsing all the music sites and was very happy at that times. But, after a while I started realizing that I miss all my favorite songs from 70's and 80's. Reading how Srini gAru called his friend Suresh gAru and talked about starting a site, I remember how I used to call my friends while driving and ask them about certain songs like, 'mallela vELA.. allari vELA (jUdagADu)', 'kanureppa pADindI kanusaiga pATa (jayasudha)', 'evarI chakkanivAdu (khaidee kALidAsu)', etc.. I got a constant answer all the time, "No, we don't know where you can find these!'..

I never expected that one of those calls would really make my dream come true until I received a call from my friend and told me about chimatamusic.com!! I still remember those moments in which I was browsing thru all the sections of the site with 'mahadAnandam'.. Even though I was little disappointed to see many of my favorite songs were marked as '*', I was VERY happy that they are at least there. I still couldn't believe that someone else also knows the song 'punnami lAgA vachchi pommani jAbillaDigindi' (jaDaganTalu, Others-1). None of my friends or relatives know about this one and interestingly most of them have a very good taste in music!!!

I made chimatamusic.com as my home page and every morning I go thru all the sections to check out the new additions. In the beginning, before I open any section I used to pray 'dEvuDA devuDA! nAkishTamaina song ki * mark pOyElA chUDu' ani!! Smile I think he listend to my prayers and all the *s were disappeared so fast!! I found out that Surya gAru came along and started sending songs to Srini gAru!! what a GREAT pair of dedication and hard work!! Every time I think that there are no more songs that I like, they surprise me with a new addition!! It's like 'akshayapAtra'!!

It’s not only that they know all these songs, they also have a vast knowledge of the history behind those songs/movies, and the music directors. I am very happy to see so many like-minded people around here and the encouragement they are giving to the 'S' pair!! Once again I congratulate you on the 1st anniversary and thanks SO much for bringing all our 'jnjApakAlu' back to us!! Wish you good luck!!!

Regards
Nishigandha
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for recognizing our efforts and appreciating them!

Keep posting your suggestions as to how the site can be improved and reminding songs of your liking(70's/80/s) that have been missed by us.

Special mention to Nishigandha for excellent narration of her childhood memories!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:02 am    Post subject: I love this article, so well done for your efforts! Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile Can I recommend a useful forums such as my company , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:29 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this post, so kudos to you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Alway reading this page Smile Can I recommend a related blogs such as here on Mastiff types , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:04 am    Post subject: Very nice topic, so thank you for your efforts! Reply with quote

Loving this page Smile If you're seeking more fans to your blog, I highly recommend a few related articles such as blog backlinks , backlink service and unique backlinks , they're awesome!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject: Love checking this page Reply with quote

Love checking this page Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please check it out here- moved here and look at this now , it's top quality! Also try his explanation and homepage and even check out this site together with look at this website . Other sites to check out include continue reading as well as navigate to this website for good measure. Don't forget our website and i was reading this , it's excellent! Also try your domain name and hop over to these guys and even homepage together with you could look here . Other sites to check out include content too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:28 am    Post subject: Love this page Reply with quote

Big fan of this forum Smile If anyone is interested in a nose dilator, can I recommend this internal nasal dilator info site or this internal nasal dilator information page, it's a top quality product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 am    Post subject: Love this page Reply with quote

Always checking this forum Smile If anyone is curious about a how to use nasal dilator?, can I suggest this nasal dilator information site or this do nasal dilators help sleep apnea? advice page, it's an awesome product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:08 am    Post subject: Love checking this article Reply with quote

Love checking this site Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal dilator for daytime, can I suggest this nasal dilator for sleep apnea tips site or this best breathe nasal dilator information page, it's a great product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:38 am    Post subject: Love checking this page Reply with quote

Love checking this article Smile If anyone is curious about a nasal dilator, can I suggest this adhesive nasal dilator strip info site or this nasal dilator vs strips advice page, it's a top quality product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject: Always checking this article Reply with quote

Loving the insights of this article Smile If anyone is curious about Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent. I suggest looking at this Bruc Bond banking information profile or perhaps this Bruc Bond banking info page. There's also this Eyal Nachum banking info forum and finally this Bruc Bond banking information site. Also look at this Eyal Nachum banking advice website as well as this Eyal Nachum banking advice page- he's a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond, who lead the financial sector with sustainable, customizable product offerings and open communication.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:51 am    Post subject: Had a good read of this blog :) Reply with quote

Loving the insights of this page Smile If anyone is interested in English translation, I suggest looking at this english to hindi tips site or perhaps this download bengali fonts tips website. There's also this english to punjabi typing advice page and this english to marathi typing info profile. Also, finally look at this telugu fonts tips website as well as this online english to tamil tips page and this convert english to kannada information website while you're at it.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:00 am    Post subject: CBD Oils advice Reply with quote

Loved browsing this forum Smile if anyone is curious about CBD oils, I suggest looking at this here- top cbd oils tips at this forum, it's excellent! also try good cbd oils info at this profile and great cbd oils advice at this site and even good cbd oils info at this profile together with important cbd oils tips at this profile. Another site to check out includes great cbd oils information at this page and top cbd oils tips at this website and even important cbd oils advice at this website together with top cbd oils info at this website and why not check out include top cbd oils advice at this page too!
On a different note, you can find cheap rug set advice at this forum and good anti fatigue runner information at this profile or even good foam bathroom runner set tips at this site for good measure. There's also good info at top anti fatigue runner set information at this forum and foam memory foam kitchen runners information at this page. Also try memory foam long bathroom runner set tips at this profile it's superb!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject: great London painting, decorating and luxury kitchen runner Reply with quote

Loved browsing this forum Smile BTW, if anyone wants to know the best painters and decorators in London, may I suggest looking at this according to this painter london info page here. While you're decorating, why not try this great value large bathroom floor mats tips site along with this highly rated large bathroom floor mats info forum and this highly rated floor rugs for the bathroom advice site. Don't forget this top kitchen floor mat set information website together with this top kitchen mat information website. Others to check out include this cool kitchen floor rugs information profile as well as this top kitchen runner mat set info profile as well as this top kitchen runner rugs advice page for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:09 am    Post subject: Love checking this blog :) Reply with quote

Big fan of this this blog Smile Btw, if anyone's looking for some quality vaping liquid, I must recommend looking at this best value vapes website along with this essential classy vapes forum and this top value vapes website and don't forget this top value vapes too! Also worth a look is this cheap classy vapes website as well as this best quality vapes website, not to mention top rated value vapes page and of course this wonderful value vapes website. Don't forget there's this fantastic value vapes page as well as this essential classy vapes profile for good measure. Failing that, try this recommended value vapes page along with this top rated quality vapes profile and this top quality vapes page and don't forget this good quality vapes too! Also worth a look is this awesome quality vapes site as well as this recommended value vapes website, not to mention great value vapes profile and of course this recommended classy vapes forum. Don't forget there's this top rated value vapes page as well as this top rated quality vapes site too.

While you're here, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly recommend this hebat terbaik slot joker deposit pulsa page along with this terbaik terbaik joker388 site and this hebat hebat joker123 website and don't forget this baik teratas daftar joker123, not to mention this teratas luar biasa slot joker deposit pulsa site along with this terbaik luar biasa joker123 website and this bagus bagus joker388 website and don't forget this hebat baik joker388 and this luar biasa luar biasa joker123 website along with this bagus luar biasa daftar joker123 page too!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 pm    Post subject: Growing fan of this article :) Reply with quote

Pressfarm is really a press repository that helps entrepreneurs discover editors to write about their startups. Build a listing of reporters and get outlined in start-up directories in minutes. Using our press outreach program, you can now seek out journalists from various markets, textbooks and classes to find a very good match for your story.

Pressfarm may also help create mail pitches, press produces, content marketing and much more.

Pressfarm believe that thinning down the area to editors who're apt to be thinking about your startup is much better than giving bulk emails.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:56 pm    Post subject: Love checking out this blog :) Reply with quote

Always a pleasure to read through this article Smile Btw, if you're interested in top Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this luar biasa login joker123 profile along with this luar biasa joker388 site and this terbaik joker123 page. Also, don't forget this teratas situs joker123, not to mention this terbaik joker123 slot site alongside this baik joker123 slot page. There's also this hebat joker123 deposit pulsa website and don't forget this luar biasa situs joker123, as well as terbaik situs joker123 profile and I shouldn't leave out this luar biasa situs joker123 site is a good one too.
Take a look at hebat joker388 website along with this hebat slot joker123 page and this hebat joker123 deposit pulsa page. Also, don't forget this luar biasa slot joker123, not to mention this bagus joker123 deposit pulsa profile alongside this luar biasa slot joker123 forum. There's also this bagus situs joker123 forum and don't forget this luar biasa joker388, as well as baik joker123 slot forum and I shouldn't leave out this luar biasa joker123 profile is a good one too. Also check out Take a look at terbaik login joker123 forum along with this terbaik slot joker123 forum and this teratas slot joker123 page. Also, don't forget this baik situs joker123, not to mention this luar biasa joker123 site as well. Love a good read of this blog Smile 5b7c1_e here.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:06 pm    Post subject: Highest Rated Buy Real Youtube Views Recommendations This Reply with quote

In response to the people asking about what is audience retention on youtube, how to find youtube watch hours, buy youtube watch hours legit, how to gain public watch hours on youtube, I highly suggest this useful buy youtube views info alongside all buy real youtube views india, how to buy youtube watch time, buy 100 real youtube views, buy youtube views using paypal, look at this awesome buy youtube subscribers tips as well as do youtubers get paid for likes or subscribers, how to see youtube watch hours, how much views on youtube to get paid, buy real high retention youtube views, try this newest buy youtube subscribers info for buy youtube subscribers and watch hours, top sites to buy youtube views, do youtubers get paid for likes, how to get youtube watch hours, Also don't forget this suberb buy youtube likes info and don't forget buy youtube subscribers and watch hours, buy youtube views best site, how to increase youtube views and subscribers hack, buy youtube views subscribers likes and more, look at this coolest buy youtube likes details for get youtube subscribers and views free, what is the average audience retention on youtube, buy youtube views and subscribers india, See More [url=http://www.themiddleclassalliance.com/forums/showthread.php?55769-A-video-of-an-eagle-flying-off&p=94978#post94978]Highest Rated Buy Youtube Subscribers Advice dfadc58
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:53 am    Post subject: Awesome ISO Guidelines Recommendations Tips Reply with quote

In reply to the people asking about iso 27000 list, iso 13485 overview pdf, iso 27701 training online, iso 14000 certification meaning, I highly suggest this helpful ISO General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories recommendations and don't forget iso 14000 standards in its manufacturing plants, iso 27001 pdf español, cyber security training courses, json date format iso 8601 java, look at this greatest ISO Quality management systems details alongside all iso 9000 pdf, cybersecurity companies london, iso 27001 standard pdf, iso 27701 gap analysis checklist xls, try this finest ISO Security techniques details for iso 90003, information security management systems lead auditor (irca), iso 14001 pdf indonesia, cyber security jobs salary, Also don't forget this useful ISO Quality management systems recommendations as well as iso 9000 vs 9001, cyber security jobs birmingham, information technology service management iso 20000, Information security management systems, look at this top rated Information technology- Security techniques- Code of practice for information security controls advice for information security management system policy, iso 90001 requirements, iso 27701 checklist xls, alongside all this helpful ISO Guidelines for auditing management systems blog as well as iso 45001 lead auditor course pdf, cybersecurity companies india, iso 31000 pdf français gratuit, iso 9000 vs 9001, look at this finest ISO Guidelines for the assessment of information security controls advice as well as cyber security jobs salary uk, iso 14000 pdf 2019, iso 14001 pdf español, iso 90001 requirements, try this greatest ISO Security techniques for privacy information management recommendations for iso 27001 lead auditor book, iso 27000 pdf free, iso 90003 pdf, iso 14000 pdf 2018, Also don't forget this excellent ISO Information technology- Representations for information interchange blog not to mention iso 9001 pdf 2015, iso 27001 standard free download, iso 9001 pdf download, iso 9001 standard meaning, look at this coolest ISO Energy management systems details for iso 27701 gap analysis checklist xls, iso 8601 converter excel, iso 9001 standards list, See More Of 2021[/url] 7_58dc5
gabriella123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 pm    Post subject: 1st Anniversary Reply with quote

Keep up the great work, I read few blog posts on this site and I conceive that your web blog is real interesting and holds circles of fantastic info. เล่นบาคาร่า ให้ได้เงินทุกวัน
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: