Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hindi Songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's Hindi Melodies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Hindi Songs Reply with quote

Nandu

Let us continue the discussion on Hindi songs in the appropriate section.

Under what category does 'chandan ka badan...' from Saraswati chandra come? This is one other song in my Hindi play list which I like very much.
The way Mukesh sings 'tan bhi sundar man bhi sundar too sundar ta ki moorat ho...' is so touching for me.
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: hindi songs Reply with quote

Surya

According to me Romantic songs come under 2 categories.

1. Soft romantic- Ee type songs lo madiloni bhavalanu sunnithanga cheppadaniki try chestaru. They feel too sensitive to share their feelings, like the songs Baharon phool barsao, Yeh hawa yeh raat. Embarrassing to say that I dont know much about ragas. Only thing I came to such conclusion that these kind of songs were always composed in nightragas such as yaman, bhairavi, etc(Nenu vinnadi mathrame). Duets lo kooda anthe Listen to songs like Abhi na jao chodkar, sau saal pehle, Awaaz de kahan ho etc

2. Free Expression - Ee type songs lo expression will be more powerful. Dont caring about others like Mere sapnon ki rani, Chandan sa badan,
Ee type duets will be Hum dono do premi, Gaata rahe mera dil, Rimjhim ke geet, Jo tum ko ho pasand main wohi(BTW have you listened to this song 'Ankhon mein nam hai jab tak dekhenge aap hi ko,, Tum din ko agar raat kaho raat kahenge: ila chepthe yee ammayina padakunda untundha) etc.

Ivi kakunda Tera peecha na chodunga etc songs kooda romantic kovaloke vasthunna We cannot exactly classify as romantic songs.

Naaku vividhbharati paatalante chaala ishtam. I used to listen from night 10pm to 1.30am in the morning. I used to wonder always that they used to select only such songs which were soft romantic or melancholic songs. Never ever I have listened to songs like Ayyayya suku suku, Chahe koi mujhe, Are deevano, etc songs in night. Intlo aa paatalu vasthunte nidra ravali gaani chediporadu ani valla vuddesam ani anukontuvundevadini.

Hosting a website was a longtime wish of mine. Whenever I used to visit any music site I was always wondering which song to listen and which not and it was taking much time. That time I thought that It is ideal to listen some 5to6 songs at a stretch. And the mood and tempo of the songs should be same. I always believe that After listening to E divilo virisina listening to Teesko kokakola is somewhat irritating.
I will stop this upodghatam here itself.

Reg mukesh songs I am having almost 80% of his songs.
One problem with listening to mukesh songs is that he makes you listen and listen only to his voice and lyrics but not the music.

Can you make any difference while listening to these 4 songs of mukesh as to whether they are romantic, sad etc
1. Maine there liye saath rang ke
2. Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye
3. Nain hamare sannjh sakare
4. Kayi baar yun bhi dekha hai

All the four songs are in different mood, tempo and raagas yet mukesh doesnt allow you to think whether it is romantic song or not. That is mukesh.

One weakness for me as reg to hindi songs is I cannot simply stop talking about hindi music. Anduke I avoided entering into this section(Inkokallaki irritate kaaradu)

If you still think that you can bear me in this section, we will continue our discussion here.

Nandakishor K
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nandu

I don't find any reason why your discussion should irritate others. Honestly, I have enjoyed your discussion. I understand that what you are doing(listening radio) is exactly what I have done several years back. Those days I used to fall to sleep listening radio. Man chahe geet was my Ankhon chahe geet.
But now I seldom listen to radio but still I go to sleep listening to the playlists in my computer. I do this because I can listen to only the songs I love. The greatness in those days songs is that I never get bored to listen to them though I have been listening to them everyday for the last several years!
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Hindi Songs Reply with quote

My dearest shimul ji,

All songs are great, because you are great... You made me feel good... meri aur se bhi bahut saara pyar kubul karna

take care...
rentdresbgr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:05 am    Post subject: Hindi Reply with quote

One of my favorite Old Hindi songs are Pukarta Chala Hoon Main by Sir Mohammed Rafi and the main underlying factor that it had the power to make the movie "Mere Sanam go hit at the box office makes it undoubtedly, sacrosanct. Which are your favourite old hindi songs which were powerful enough to make a move go hit? Kindly share them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's Hindi Melodies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: