Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discussions on Newly added Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we are on the forgotten melodies from early 70's. Those of you who enjoyed the soleful "nannu takenevvaro" song might also remember and enjoy this soleful solo by SPB as well from the same period. I like to get hold of this song if anyone has it.

"inthlesi kallato antha letha valaputho...chestunnavintha vintha garadee... roju choosthunna kothagane unnadi...hai kothagane unnadi..."
agent116

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dorababu lo ..inka rendu manchi song vunnaayi..

1) raaraa padakintiki..nidura raadu naa kantiki

2) ammammo ..ee kurradi takkulaadi..muripinchi champutaadi..maatalaadi....maaya maatalaadi
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent116 wrote:

2) ammammo ..ee kurradi takkulaadi..muripinchi champutaadi..maatalaadi....maaya maatalaadi

I can just recall only one song from this movie... A dEvuDelA unTADAni evarainA aDigitE... I vaguely remember that ANR tried doing some fights in this movie and in manchi vADu as well grin

Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
agent116

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
agent116 wrote:

I can just recall only one song from this movie... A dEvuDelA unTADAni evarainA aDigitE... I vaguely remember that ANR tried doing some fights in this movie and in manchi vADu as well grin

Srini

yeah... ANR attempted some mass scenes in this movie..like jumping from bridge into a jeep..etc..

This is ANR's come back movie after returning from US..( he went to US for some medical treatment)

inkoka manchi song vundi ..ee movie lo..

chandragiri chandramma..sandeLa kostaanamma
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent116 wrote:
schimata2 wrote:
agent116 wrote:

I can just recall only one song from this movie... A dEvuDelA unTADAni evarainA AdigitE... I vaguely remember that ANR tried doing some fights in this movie and in manchi vADu as well grin

Srini

yeah... ANR attempted some mass scenes in this movie..like jumping from bridge into a jeep..etc..

This is ANR's come back movie after returning from US..( he went to US for some medical treatment)

And the best and racy song from that movie:

vaddu vaddu vaddu muddu ivvoddu...adi tene kanna tiyyanani cheppoddu...naku cheppoddu..
agent116

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
agent116 wrote:
schimata2 wrote:
agent116 wrote:

I can just recall only one song from this movie... A dEvuDelA unTADAni evarainA AdigitE... I vaguely remember that ANR tried doing some fights in this movie and in manchi vADu as well grin

Srini

And the best and racy song from that movie:

vaddu vaddu vaddu muddu ivvoddu...adi tene kanna tiyyanani cheppoddu...naku cheppoddu..

yeah..leelagaa..gurthochindi ..excellent song ..assala.. thumbsup

vaddu vaddu vaddu vaddu ..muddonavaddu...aa thenelaanti haayi naaku cheppoddu
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
Since we are on the forgotten melodies from early 70's. Those of you who enjoyed the soleful "nannu takenevvaro" song might also remember and enjoy this soleful solo by SPB as well from the same period. I like to get hold of this song if anyone has it.

"inthlesi kallato antha letha valaputho...chestunnavintha vintha garadee... roju choosthunna kothagane unnadi...hai kothagane unnadi..."

hanuman garu koradam adi neraveraka povadama....

I am having that song and will send to srini. By the way it is from film anuradha(krishna starrer)

Kishor
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so

we will take this way

pallavi from gun guna rahe

and charanams from woh hai zara

sathyamku inspiration andaama.

Kishor
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
hanuman wrote:

I am having that song and will send to srini. By the way it is from film anuradha(krishna starrer)

Kishor

Thanks, Kishor. పనిలో పనిగా కాస్త ఆ కొండమీద కనిపిస్తున్న కోతినికూడా తెచ్చిపెట్టండిబాబూ. Smile
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi

maa voollo vaatiki kodavemi ledu ,
adi kooda in two colors

kishor
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
hanuman wrote:

Kishor

Pl. directly send it to Surya.. he is uploading most of the songs these days Smile

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: lyricists Reply with quote

hi

Arudra is lyricist for the songs

Manavude mahaneeyudu and ammayigoru o ammayigoru.

The lyricist for the song Intera ee jeevitam from rangularatnam is s v bhujangaraya sharma

Kishor
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: jAbilli vennellu song from angaDi bomma.. Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Pl. check out the heart-wrenching song, "jAbilli vennellu chavi chUDa lEdu" song from angaDi bomma. I guess the lyricist could be Athreya. Correct me if I am wrong. nidura pOrA bAbu song from the same movie is also good song, it seems.

Srini
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

already added songs ..malli newly added songs lo choostunnaa...
ee madhya
sujatha cinema lo ..vungaram padipoyindi song induku example
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent116 wrote:
ee madhya

We got the better quality songs and hence I put the new tag for the replaced ones too Smile
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
agent116 wrote:
ee madhya

We got the better quality songs and hence I put the new tag for the replaced ones too Smile

oh..thanks srini ..Smile
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Music Director of Chandra Mohan's peLLi chEsi chUstAm.. Reply with quote

Surya,

It seems that mAma is the music director of peLLi chEsi chUstAm.. I feel that only mAma repeats the line (chiru navvE tALAlugA) like this in the the pallavi.

Cheers,
Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Music Director of Chandra Mohan's peLLi chEsi chUstAm.. Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
Surya,

It seems that mAma is the music director of peLLi chEsi chUstAm.. I feel that only mAma repeat the line (chiru navvE tALAlugA) like this in the the pallavi.

Cheers,
Srini

I checked this and was told that the MD is 'Ramakrishna Raja' who would have probably done only this film!

Music for 'Vinta Kapuram' is Master Venu and 'Jimbo' is Vijaya Bhaskar. I will make the necessary corrections.

BTW, how do you like the Newly added songs this time?
I feel we have some very good songs of P Suseela this time of which 'Nina daka chinna dannira' is the exciting best!
I am thrilled to hear the 'Jimbo' song after a long time. Many thanks to the members and guests who have reminded us these wonderful songs!
agent116

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you people just rock anthe ..no doubt abt it...
thumbsup applause

mind blowing songs add chesaaru..

yedadi daatindi -
ninna daka chinna daannira

elaa cheppedela cheppedi

oke manasu rendu roopaalugaa

gorantha sooreedu voorantha veligaadu

anni oka daanni minchina songs ..

alaage inti gouravam song kooda pettesi..maa noru mooyincheyyamani aasistunnaam... Wink
agent116

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.chalapathi rao direction lo ..susila songs extra ordinary gaa vuntaayi..

elaa cheppedela cheppedi song ..inkoka example
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent116 wrote:
T.chalapathi rao direction lo ..susila songs extra ordinary gaa vuntaayi..

elaa cheppedela cheppedi song ..inkoka example

Same feeling here musiclisten
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
alaage inti gouravam song kooda pettesi..maa noru mooyincheyyamani aasistunnaam...

appude ekkada ayinayi nee songs, inka chala unnayi. avi kooda coming soon...kakapote anta kick ledu aa songs lo Sad

nuvvu noru moosukunte, maaku paatalu evaru gurtu chestaru, ika site standstill ayipoddi Wink

intigouravam lo paata emiti? site lo 'Ranee..chinta puvvu erupu..' paata undi. inkemanna adigava? 'inti kodalu' undi nee requests lo, adi dorikinatlu ledu. alage nee 'bommarillu' lo tokkudu billa paata kooda naaku doraka ledu Sad

gandaragolam, ooranta samkranti, sangeeta samrat, Doctor cineactor etc vastoo untayi..Stay tuned Razz
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to the ra ra song from dorababu. When I first saw the title as "ra ra maa intiki" I thought Srini or Surya made a mistake but apparently they have hosted the "clean" edited version of that song that I didn't know existed. At home, I have an "explicit" version of this song on a cassette which goes "raa raa padakintiki...nidura radu na kantiki...tagina mandivvara ragile naa vantiki". Smile
agent116

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
Quote:
alaage inti gouravam song kooda pettesi..maa noru mooyincheyyamani aasistunnaam...

appude ekkada ayinayi nee songs, inka chala unnayi. avi kooda coming soon...kakapote anta kick ledu aa songs lo Sad

nuvvu noru moosukunte, maaku paatalu evaru gurtu chestaru, ika site standstill ayipoddi Wink

intigouravam lo paata emiti? site lo 'Ranee..chinta puvvu erupu..' paata undi. inkemanna adigava? 'inti kodalu' undi nee requests lo, adi dorikinatlu ledu. alage nee 'bommarillu' lo tokkudu billa paata kooda naaku doraka ledu Sad

gandaragolam, ooranta samkranti, sangeeta samrat, Doctor cineactor etc vastoo untayi..Stay tuned Razz

nenu cheppina song idi

chali gaalilo..nuli vechani ..chitapata chinukulu..taha taha laaDaayi.. (inti kodalu anukuntaa)
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: chinta chiguru song from Ranganadh's navvutU bratakAlirA.. Reply with quote

Surya,

Thanks a bunch for getting this song, chinta chiguru lAnTi chinnadAnA from Ranganadh's navvutU bratakAlirA movie. I have a haunting memory on this song.

During my B.Tech days (REC Jaipur), I happened to listen to this song on the Radio.. Every weekday, there used to be a Regional SouthIndian program in between 4: 15 - 5: 30 PM and they used to play three songs from each language. That was the only one source for me to listen to the Radio Telugu songs (apart from the audio casstte songs on the tape recorder). By the time I turned on the radio that day, I already missed the movie name, but the song sounded very catchy.. Since then (almost for the last 18 years), I was searching for the song name and movie name. All I remember was the vague tune Sad

A few months ago, I happened to watch this movie on Teja TV but the strange thing was that all voices were dubbed (Ranganadh, ChandraMohan, Kanchana, Ramaa Prabha, KV chalam etc) and I turned off the TV right away. Later after a month, I happened to see a little bit of this movie again on Teja, but this time, I was directly watching the song that I was on my mind for the past 18 years.. I was very happy to see that song.

Thanks Surya for bringing up a song that teased me all these years!!!
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Thanks to Santha Ram for sending the new songs.. Reply with quote

Santha Ram,

I have added some of the songs you sent me a while ago (added up to 16 weeks the last week and now another set of 14 songs).

I added one song from kollETi kApuram that has been with me for more than a couple of years Smile

Coming to appA.. oppula kuppA song from cinema picchODu, I never heard this song earlier.. but it sounds really good.

Have you listened to this song before? manchi beat unna song (typical Chakravarthi Dappu daruvu).
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Songs from mugguru ammAyila moguDu.. Reply with quote

Folks,

I have seen a strange thing on the two newly added songs from mugguru ammAyila moguDu movie..

"errA errAni" song must definitely have been done by mAma/Puhalendi. I can not miss their unique Dholak daruvu in this song. But the second song, "poddu poDichE" song goes in the Chakravarthi's style.

Santha Ram,
Can you pl. confirm who the MD for his movie is? Do you know who are the actors in this movie?

Cheers,
Srini
santharam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Songs from mugguru ammAyila moguDu.. Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:

Santha Ram,
Can you pl. confirm who the MD for his movie is? Do you know who are the actors in this movie?

Cheers,
Srini

Many thanks for posting the songs.

Cast : Chandra Mohan, Aruna, Vijji, Sadhana, Satyanarayana, Ramana Murty, Raallapalli
Lyrics : Gopi (all songs)
MD : Chakravarty

It's a Relangi Narasimha Rao directed film.
movie_lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>Coming to appA.. oppula kuppA song from cinema picchODu

Srini,
ee sentence chadavagaane malli manaki ikkada 'naa autograph' modalayyindi..manakunna cinema pichchi ki janaalu manaki ichhina title adi..ancheta aa cinema choodadam jarigindi..Raghunatha reddy ane peddamanishi hero ga natinchina modati mariyu tudi chitram kooda ide..kakapothe guruvu garu manchi photograhper(cameraman) ani vinnanu..If i remember right, chiru 'Rudraveena' cinemaki aayane cinematography ichchinattu gurtu..paina cheppina paata chaala baagutundi..
movie_lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'muggurammAyila moguDu' is from 'SS creations' (yArlagaDDa surEndra)banner..vALLa banner lo vachchina first movie anukunTa..
agent116

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks to Santha Ram for sending the new songs.. Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:

Have you listened to this song before? manchi beat unna song (typical Chakravarthi Dappu daruvu).

nenu kooda vinaledu kaani..song baagundi..madyalo SPB aripistaadu..Smile
agent116

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

movie_lover wrote:

Srini,
ee sentence chadavagaane malli manaki ikkada 'naa autograph' modalayyindi..manakunna cinema pichchi ki janaalu manaki ichhina title adi..ancheta aa cinema choodadam jarigindi..Raghunatha reddy ane peddamanishi hero ga natinchina modati mariyu tudi chitram kooda ide..kakapothe guruvu garu manchi photograhper(cameraman) ani vinnanu..If i remember right, chiru 'Rudraveena' cinemaki aayane cinematography ichchinattu gurtu..paina cheppina paata chaala baagutundi..

movie_lover sodara..nee post choosi naaku kooda leela gaa gurthochindi..avunu ..aa cinema hero raghunatha reddy anukuntaa...

kaakapothe cameraman raghunatha reddy ithanu okato kaado teleedu..
cameraman RN Reddy +.balachandar combo lo appatlo movies vachaayi..andulo ..dance master (kamal hasan) photography excellent..
agent116

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

movie_lover wrote:

Srini,

movie_lover sodara..nee post choosi naaku kooda leela gaa gurthochindi..avunu ..aa cinema hero raghunatha reddy anukuntaa...

kaakapothe cameraman raghunatha reddy ithanu okato kaado teleedu..
cameraman RN Reddy +.balachandar combo lo appatlo movies vachaayi..andulo ..dance master (kamal hasan) photography excellent..
agent116

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

movie_lover wrote:
'muggurammAyila moguDu' is from 'SS creations' (yArlagaDDa surEndra)banner..vALLa banner lo vachchina first movie anukunTa..

movie_lover sodaraa...ee cinema theesindi SS creations kaadanukuntaa..

naaku gurtu vunnanatha varaku..SS creation first theesindi ..oka biggest multi starrer movie... chandramohan + rajendra prasad + tulasi + poornima act chesaaru andulo..

bomma peru Muchatagaa mugguru....anukuntaa..

muggurammaayila mogudu lo chandra mohan hero..

heroins

muchikala aruna

vijji (saahasame jeevitham lo heroine)

saadhana (one film wonder anukuntaa ..ee paapa)
movie_lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>bomma peru Muchatagaa mugguru....anukuntaa..

Agent sOdara,
You r right..I got confused with the number 3..post vEsina koddisEpaTiki realise ayyAnu..But then I was waiting for someone to point it..
agent116

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vithala vithala song ..G.Anand and SPB iddaridi vinnaa..

G.Anand paadinde baagundi..

SPB manchi singer ye gaani ..ilaa anavasaram gaa ...peak period lo..thana needani choosi kooda bhayapadevaadalle vundi..

movie lo evari song vunchero theleedu...
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Records lo G. Anand di, movie lo SP di.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the update.. eppuDO chinnappuDu vinna pATa.. appaTlO Anand ki Rama Krishna ki peddagA tEDA telisEdi kAdu.. I was thinking that Rama Krishna must have sung that song.
agent116

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
Quote:

thanks sodara...bahu kaala darsanam ..Smile
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
Quote:

Hmm. I did not see the movie so I didn't even know that there are two versions of this song until now! The only one I always heard on radios was the one by Anand.
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darling darling song from ajeyudu is by Ilayaraja only. This song is a copy/inspiration of the then popular song "Sunny" by Boney M.
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why there is even debate about the song chandamama gandhamanduko from merupu dadi. It was clearly sung by SPB and not Ilayaraja. Ilayaraja's voice and accent is completely different. Listen to "alalalu kalalu egisi egisi" from Sitakoka chiluka for Ilayaraja's voice.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
I don't know why there is even debate about the song chandamama gandhamanduko from merupu dadi. It was clearly sung by SPB and not Ilayaraja. Ilayaraja's voice and accent is completely different. Listen to "alalalu kalalu egisi egisi" from Sitakoka chiluka for Ilayaraja's voice.

I am not a big fan of Ilaya Raja's voice. When he sang kalayA.. nijamA from Coolie # 1, I wondered why he had to sing that song in the first place.
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:

I am not a big fan of Ilaya Raja's voice. When he sang kalayA.. nijamA from Coolie # 1, I wondered why he had to sing that song in the first place.

SPB rechagotti vuntaadu..nee tone super..oka song paadeyyi ani...Smile

ee varam new songs baagunnaayi...sreelakshmi nee mahimalu ..song baagundi...

rambha voorvasi menaka, oho pranaya jeevani baagunnaayi
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent116 wrote:

Hats off to Surya's hard work on collecting all of the visitors' requested songs and then converting to .mp3 format and finally uploading them on a weekly basis. Also, I appreciate Santha Ram's efforts on getting the new songs or the songs that we want replace.

Last edited by schimata2 on Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
agent116

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
agent116 wrote:

Hats off to Surya's hard work on collecting all of the visitors' requested songs and then uploading them on a weekly basis. Also, I appreciate Santha Ram's efforts on getting the new songs or the songs that we want replace.

Hats off surya sodaraa.. applause
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Newly Added songs (04/09/08) Reply with quote

Hi 116,

I have just uploaded a few songs you sent me, along with some other songs of Santha Ram.. I have been listening to this Khaidee Kalidaasu song.. "Sai.. pOTeekostE" for the last 30 minutes continuously.. What a song! Thanks for sending to me.. Chakravarthi Sathyam ni minchipOyElA koTTADu..

The way Balu (or is it M Ramesh??) stresses on "Enkamma" is just awesome.. Janaki's voice is just mind-blowing.

http://www.chimatamusic.com/search.php?st=%2B

Unfortunately.. it is not a complete song.. can you pl. send me a full one, if you have?

Thanks,
Srini
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Santha Ram must have sent me the Khaidee Kalidaasu songs..

Santha Ram,
Would you send me a full song of "sai.. pOTeekostE"?

Thanks,
Srini
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MD for Muga Nomu is Govardhanam and not GKV.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
The MD for Muga Nomu is Govardhanam and not GKV.

Thanks Hanuman..

It was a copy and paste mistake.. I copied the earlier chakradhAri entry and modified it to the mUga nOmu one and I might have missed the correct MD name Smile

Would you mind coming to the SobhanBabu DB and share your knowledge there?

Cheers,
Srini
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: