Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guruva Guruva... va.... Miltry Guruva...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> New Song Requests (that are not yet hosted on the site)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vasavichandra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Guruva Guruva... va.... Miltry Guruva... Reply with quote

E pata naku chala istam, 1985 lo anukunta roju radio lo vachedi e pata..
Kani cinema pery teliyadu..

Pata ilaa saguthundi

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

mana vuri manchi peru tarumaru aayanu guruva..
adi chebithe.. siggu chetu
cheppakunte porabatu.... vo vo

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

evarikina e pata gurinchi telisthe cinema peru post cheyara...

Thanks!
Chandra
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Guruva Guruva... va.... Miltry Guruva... Reply with quote

vasavichandra wrote:

Pata ilaa saguthundi

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

Thanks!
Chandra

Welcome to this DB, Vasavi gAru..

I know about this song. It is from Madala Ranga Rao's veerabhadruDu movie and incidentally it was a debut movie for the director, Ravi Raja Pinisetti.

I happened to listen to his song for the first and last time (only once) in the late 80s on a Radio program (that comes with all four South Indian songs from 4: 15 to 6: 00 PM). It sounded different that time and hence it got registered onto my mind Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vasavichandra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Guruva Guruva... va.... Miltry Guruva... Reply with quote

Hello Chimata Garu,
Awesome! I never though finding the movie name is such an easy task.

Thanks! A lot for a quick response. It's true this song is different from others. by any chance do you have this song in the site?

Thanks
Chandra
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Guruva Guruva... va.... Miltry Guruva... Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
vasavichandra wrote:

Pata ilaa saguthundi

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

Thanks!
Chandra

I know about this song. It is from Madala Ranga Rao's veerabhadruDu movie and incidentally it was a debut movie for the director, Ravi Raja Pinisetti.

I happened to listen to his song for the first and last time (only once) in the late 80s on a Radio program (that comes with all four South Indian songs from 4: 15 to 6: 00 PM). It sounded different that time and hence it got registered onto my mind Smile

yeah I too remember that song. Do you know who composed music for veerabhadrudu? I am asking this because this song is a stright lift (both tune and lyric) of a Tamil song "anne anne sepoy anne" by Ilayaraja.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Guruva Guruva... va.... Miltry Guruva... Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
schimata2 wrote:
vasavichandra wrote:

Pata ilaa saguthundi

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

Guruva Guruva.. va..
Miltry guruva... va..

Thanks!
Chandra

yeah I too remember that song. Do you know who composed music for veerabhadrudu? I am asking this because this song is a stright lift (both tune and lyric) of a Tamil song "anne anne sepoy anne" by Ilayaraja.

Hanuman,

Your guess is right.. when the movie was released in 1984, I still remember seeing the ad in Andhra Jyothy news daily with two Raja's on the bottom of the ad ... Ravi Raja (no last time displayed) and Ilaya Raja.
I think this is the only movie that IR worked for a Madala movie. If I am not mistaken, though Madala is the main character, the young hero is Karthik (used to be Murali that time).

Last edited by schimata2 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
movie_lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,
You are right..Ilayaraja was the MD for this movie..Also Karthik acted in that..I remember one more song from that movie..

ee veerabhadruDu
mana oorikokkaDu
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

movie_lover wrote:
Srini,
You are right..Ilayaraja was the MD for this movie..Also Karthik acted in that..I remember one more song from that movie..

ee veerabhadruDu
mana oorikokkaDu

I did some googling yesterday and by all indications veerabhadrudu is a remake of an earlier Tamil movie Kozhi Koovuthu (translation Kodi Koosindi). Apart from this song I also recalled two more songs that were retuned in Telugu. I vaguely recall that Vijayasanthi played oppposite Karthik in theTelugu version. There is a song on them "edo moham edalo daham".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> New Song Requests (that are not yet hosted on the site) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: