Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Land problems solve a lawyer by legal way?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james25

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Land problems solve a lawyer by legal way? Reply with quote

Hello there,

If you can please suggest to me which lawyer provide land problems for legal way? I need a lawyer because of the court is send legal notice send to me he is saying your land all documents is note available in court but the problem is that land document miss out & the court is saying only one month provide after that take a decision & court under your property so, please provide a lawyer which way to contact a lawyer.

Civil litigation lawyer
aziz77

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:48 pm    Post subject: Leptitox Reply with quote

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: Leptitox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: