Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iphone App

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> ChimataMusic & DB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netsap79

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Iphone App Reply with quote

Do we have any Iphone App for Chimatamusic ?

or any idea of creating one ?

Thank you
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Iphone App Reply with quote

netsap79 wrote:
Do we have any Iphone App for Chimatamusic ?

or any idea of creating one ?

Thank you

Hi there,

Good news.. you can now play the ChimataMusic songs on your iphone.. pl. let me know if you encounter any issues.

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:31 pm    Post subject: Iphone App Reply with quote

There IS now an iPhone app for this site... and an Android one to follow shortly.

From the IPS announcements board
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Servicetdm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:28 am    Post subject: Iphon Reply with quote

I would like to find an app that basically turns my iPhone into a digital picture frame. Everything in the app store seems to have some pretty bad ratings. Anyone using a slide show app they like?
Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:09 pm    Post subject: Coolest PDF Convert Info This Year Reply with quote

In reply to the lady asking about jpg to pdf converter adobe free, pdf converter to word download, word to pdf converter free download for windows 8.1 64 bit, solution of math 10th class pdf, pdf converter free download for windows 8.1 64 bit, image to pdf converter free download app, word to pdf converter online i love pdf, pdf to word converter mac os x, pdf converter to word android app, converting pdf to word on macbook pro, I highly recommend this awesome PDF solution recommendations for pdf to excel converter software free download full version with crack, pdf converter to excel ocr, pdf converter iphone, cute pdf converter free download for windows 8 64 bit, converting pdf to word without adobe, pdf converter for iphone 7, pdf converter free download for windows 10, pdf converter to excel i love pdf, freeware pdf to excel converter software download, converter pdf to jpg free software, is good as well. See More [url=https://cp77forum.com/showthread.php?tid=47276&pid=230240#pid230240]Best ISO Guidelines Info 65636a1
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:41 am    Post subject: Excellent Canberra labour hire Tips Recommendations Info Reply with quote

In reply to the guy asking about manual labor jobs near me, gettign hired in canberra, what is a labour hire company, hiring day laborers for moving, how much does labor ready pay, labor and delivery jobs omaha, where to hire laborers, public service employment act probation period, what does labour hire mean, labour hire sydney cbd, how to apply for labour license, labour hiring, I highly recommend this Best Canberra labour hire Info for day labor jobs omaha ne, labor jobs near me jacksonville nc, labour hiring company, part time labor jobs omaha, jobs hiring near me full-time good pay, australian public service jobs act, what jobs are hiring right now at 15, public service employment act canlii, labour hire sydney address, can you hire day laborers, how to get a labour hire licence, labour hiring license, is good as well. See More [url=https://www.source-forum.com/showthread.php?tid=213311&pid=440779#pid440779]Finest Canberra labour hire Recommendations 881b5b7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> ChimataMusic & DB All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: