Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Actor Bheema Raju is no more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Actors, Producers and Directors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
santharam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Actor Bheema Raju is no more Reply with quote

Actor Bheema Raju is no more. As per the news in Eenadu he passed away yesterday.

I remember most the roles played by him in abhilAsha ("Dara Singh"), vivAha bhOjanaMbu (Lord Hanuman), April 1 viDudala (the innocent husband of Vijaya Lalita, who keeps asking Rajendra Prasad about the resemblance of his child), etc.

May his soul rest in peace.

-- Santha Ram. M
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Actor Bheema Raju is no more Reply with quote

santharam wrote:
Actor Bheema Raju is no more. As per the news in Eenadu he passed away yesterday.

I remember most the roles played by him in abhilAsha ("Dara Singh"), vivAha bhOjanaMbu (Lord Hanuman), April 1 viDudala (the innocent husband of Vijaya Lalita, who keeps asking Rajendra Prasad about the resemblance of his child), etc.

May his soul rest in peace.

-- Santha Ram. M

Very sad to know about this news. Arja Janardhana Rao (popular for his Hanuman roles) was Bheema Raju's guruvu in body building stuff. He was a side-kick (in a good role) of Krishnam Raju in bebbuli. I am not sure which was his first movie.

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
santharam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Actor Bheema Raju is no more Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:

I am not sure which was his first movie.

Srini

As per Eenadu it was "rEchukka-pagaTichukka" and
the movie which brought him recognition was "oka nAri vanda tupAkulu"

-- Santha Ram. M
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

annadammula sawal lo ..SSK father ni Bhimaraju murder chestaadu ..

appudu SSK ki oka photo dorukuthundi ....murder chesina time lo ..SSK father photo (mikkilineni) ..

aa photo lo ..mikkilineni kalla lo ..bhimaraju photo choosi ..SSK paga theerchukuntaadu ... Mr. Green
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bAgA gurtu chESAru.. I watched this movie at least 15 times in between my 5th grade and Inter days (probaly I watched this one, kumAra rAja and dongalaku donga a max. number of times than any other Krishna movies).

That reminds me another scene.. how Chalam gets beaten up in the rice store and acts funny outside, when Krisna beats up the goons inside Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
bAgA gurtu chESAru.. I watched this movie at least 15 times in between my 5th grade and Inter days (probaly I watched this one, kumAra rAja and dongalaku donga a max. number of times than any other Krishna movies).

That reminds me another scene.. how Chalam gets beaten up in the rice store and acts funny outside, when Krisna beats up the goons inside Very Happy

ee cinema lo ...SSK helicopter ki oka pedda magnet fix chesi ..villains daggara vunna ..guns anni paiki laagestaadu.. happygrin
appatlo adi sagatu... telugu cinemallo ..oka intelligent techinique..

chalam + allu combo lo commedy song baaguntundi ..

ammaa...vaadu ..vaadu ..naa ..naa..naa ..friend thammudu ani ..Rajini kanth chese over action oka additional bonus ..Smile
Chep

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Actor Bheema Raju is no Reply with quote

Christian Bale is best Actor. He is best know for His acting action movies e.g The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Actors, Producers and Directors All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: